Other clubs' transfers

Dave

re: Krul

He'd be a f***ing tit if he went there. No t many players manage to break through to the Chelsea team through their youth teams but for a keeper it's even harder for obvious reasons (only one can play!)

I'd hope he has enough brains to realise this....

FYP

What does everyone make of Arsenal's reported interest in Barry? M'ON and Arsene teaming up to make Liverpool pay up?

Look at page, 99 i think.

And  the reported interest in Xabi Alonso today seems to be bs but if it was true dont think i would be too upset.

Gilberto going to Panithanikos aswell today...

Out...

Flamini

Lehmann

Hleb

Gilberto

Adebayor?

In...

Ramsey

Nasri

:frantic:

http://wwww.clubfanzine.com/ipswich_town/v2.showNews.php?id=12095

Newcastle Uniteds Tim Krul is the latest keeper to be linked with the Blues. According to reports in the Dutch press, Chelsea want to sign Krul on a permanent basis and then loan him to Town for the season.

They can fuck right off.

Never even heard of that website!

Dont think the best keeper in the world (Copyright Clive Tilsley) will be pleased! ;)

What does everyone make of Arsenal's reported interest in Barry? M'ON and Arsene teaming up to make Liverpool pay up?

And  the reported interest in Xabi Alonso today seems to be bs but if it was true dont think i would be too upset.

Out...

Flamini

Lehmann

Hleb

Gilberto

Adebayor?

In...

Ramsey

Nasri

Turning into yet another fundamental summer for Wenger but relax he never lets you down.

I'd wager you'll be a stronger side next season, even with all of the departures.

Out...

Flamini

Lehmann

Hleb

Gilberto

Adebayor?

In...

Ramsey

Nasri

How can an Arsenal fan ever worry about anything to do with transfers?

Believe me with all those players going you should be more excited than anything else as he will only bring in better players anyway!

Out...

Flamini

Lehmann

Hleb

Gilberto

Adebayor?

In...

Ramsey

Nasri

Believe me with all those players going you should be more excited than anything else as he will only bring in better players anyway!

:pow: Exactamundo.

Guest optimistic nit

20.15 Sources have told Sky Sports News that Ronaldinho is currently flying from Barcelona to Milan to complete his move to the San Siro.

funnily enough now, i really really really want him to sign for man citeh.

Out...

Flamini

Lehmann

Hleb

Gilberto

Adebayor?

In...

Ramsey

Nasri

I use the saying Arsene Knows quite often, and it always turns out ok, but everytime its still a worry!

Anyone been following "that" thread on the Blackburn forum? It's like that "nicko" fella is stuck on repeat. Money talks, Bentley needs help, Friedel £2.5m, clubs do illegal things - also Baggio has waded in to ask about the Aimar situation. And there's another update at 11pm....spine tingly-dingly.

Now Denilson gets regular games too, right? Carlos Vela has a work permit and will get first team action. Worried about Arsenal? Sheeeeiit.

I dont know if Denilson is ready for the defensive option yet. He nees to be playing but not there.

There needs to be a quality dm signed.

Daft money for Keane, crazy !!!!

For a striker who's scored 20+ goals for the last 3 seasons running?  And is his country's leading goalscorer ever?  That's the going market rate.

(Fwiw, I think Keane is a fantastic player and would love to see him at Newcastle, not that it's ever going to happen.)

Daft money for Keane, crazy !!!!

For a striker who's scored 20+ goals for the last 3 seasons running?  And is his country's leading goalscorer ever?  That's the going market rate.

(Fwiw, I think Keane is a fantastic player and would love to see him at Newcastle, not that it's ever going to happen.)

Fair point, but nearly 20 million quid for Keane, jesus wept.