Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest kingdawson

What a shock that is!

I heard he'd already bought a flat in Moss Side.

The Jo deal has "complications" apparently.

you're not serious?

f*** me. :lol:

I obviously knew he was fucking about.

Guest kingdawson

Alright.

Ermm yes i did. I wouldnt say i did if i didnt. Made some daft comments on here which i own up too, but that wasnt one of them :thup:.

Luque told to jog on.

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=777999

Dutch newspaper Algemeen Dagblad bring the news that Ajax no longer need the likes of Albert Luque, Michael Krohn-Dehli, Edgar Manucharyan, Robbert Schilder, Nicolae Mitea, Leonardo, Vurnon Anita and Mitchell Donald.

Only the last two might have a future in the Amsterdam Arena. Ajax want to send them out on loan to an Eredivisie club to gain experience.

Albert Luque is the player with the biggest salary at Ajax, but could never live up to the high expectations. He made sixteen appearances in the Ajax shirt, scoring only four goals.

New Ajax manager Marco van Basten wants to add two more players to his squad, with a central defender as his primary target. However, before bringing in fresh blood he wants to offload these players.

http://wwww.clubfanzine.com/ipswich_town/v2.showNews.php?id=12095

Newcastle Uniteds Tim Krul is the latest keeper to be linked with the Blues. According to reports in the Dutch press, Chelsea want to sign Krul on a permanent basis and then loan him to Town for the season.

They can f*** right off.

What would be the point of that when we can loan him out directly?

Hate the way young players are being bought and immediately loaned out because certain teams already have too many players and they are just stockpiling for the future.  And Chelsea do not have a good record in bringing through young players - they just keep loaning them out and then buy another superstar.

Krul is a good young keeper but is it really the end of the world if he goes? It's not like we're short in that department with Given, Harper, Forster, Soderberg and potentially Andujar.

Yes. I've seen Krul on a number of occasions and he is miles better than Forster and has the potential to in a year or two be as good or better than Harper and Given imo.

Krul is a good young keeper but is it really the end of the world if he goes? It's not like we're short in that department with Given, Harper, Forster, Soderberg and potentially Andujar.

Not the end of the world, just no need to be letting go of the future Dutch No1 at this stage, especially not to fucking Chelsea.

re: Krul

He'd be a fucking tit if he went there. Not many players manage to break through to the Chelsea team through their youth teams but for a keeper it's even harder for obvious reasons (only one can play!)

I'd hope he has enough brains to realise this....