Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest neesy111

Second loan deal for Portsmouth. Surprised with the Ben Sahar one to be honest.

Neither of them make much sense to me, as did the Glen Little move. Harry mustn't have any money left.

pompey must be canny skint as they sold muntari and are still bringing players on loan

Redknapp is so ridiculous.

He's been playing Bouba Diop on the right wing since he went to 4-4-2 after the arrival of Defoe.

Probably looking to put a stop to that mess and play Thomas there instead. Why he won't just give Utakja a run there is beyond me. Yes, he's inconsistent but Diop? Nuts.

Guest neesy111

Redknapp is so ridiculous.

He's been playing Bouba Diop on the right wing since he went to 4-4-2 after the arrival of Defoe.

Probably looking to put a stop to that mess and play Thomas there instead. Why he won't just give Utakja a run there is beyond me. Yes, he's inconsistent but Diop? Nuts.

pompey could struggle badly this season, i think they overachieved last year anycase

i think bouba diop been overrated too much by redknapp. diop has nothing more than cannon ball shot ability

Diop is average. He's always been average.

The only reason anyone even knows his name is because he scored that goal against Man Utd and that total blert off Fanzone started screaming about "the Wardrobe" :lol:

i think bouba diop been overrated too much by redknapp. diop has nothing more than cannon ball shot ability

The only reason anyone even knows his name is because he scored that goal against Man Utd and that total blert off Fanzone started screaming about "the Wardrobe" :lol:

Charlie was quality. :lol:

Sky should never have got rid of that Fanzone panel thing.

Charlie was quality. :lol:

Sky should never have got rid of that Fanzone panel thing.

Fanzone back this season isnt it?

Online anyway

Guest optimistic nit

f*** me...I thought that this is a NUFC board. I don't give a s*** about Tottenham tbh

yes true, and ur not the only one. but this thread is about other clubs. fair do's as we have a few decent posters from other clubs like brummie, gg, 1878 mj and kd, as well as shearergol

:lol:

ive got to say ive always thought shearergol was a scunny fan first, or at least equal to the toon, so isnt it the truth.

Guest Jimminy Cricket

Do people really not rate Jenas?

Not spectacular but he has done well for them and is a very solid player.

Tbh that Zokora fella is pure tosh and I think Jenas could do very well alongside Modric. He is at least as good (if not better) than anything we have in the CM imo.

Do people really not rate Jenas?

Not spectacular but he has done well for them and is a very solid player.

Tbh that Zokora fella is pure tosh and I think Jenas could do very well alongside Modric. He is at least as good (if not better) than anything we have in the CM imo.

At doing what exactly?

Guest Jimminy Cricket

playing football.

I get what your saying. He is a box to box player, not great at defending, not great at attacking. But what he does he does well. Like I said a solid player. Not a superstar but I certainly wouldnt be as happy as some to see him lining up against us. Like I said I think Modric and Jena is a strong midfield.

f*** me...I thought that this is a NUFC board. I don't give a s*** about Tottenham tbh

yes true, and ur not the only one. but this thread is about other clubs. fair do's as we have a few decent posters from other clubs like brummie, gg, 1878 mj and kd, as well as shearergol

ive got to say ive always thought shearergol was a scunny fan first, or at least equal to the toon, so isnt it the truth.

chelsea fan

playing football.

I get what your saying. He is a box to box player, not great at defending, not great at attacking. But what he does he does well. Like I said a solid player. Not a superstar but I certainly wouldnt be as happy as some to see him lining up against us. Like I said I think Modric and Jena is a strong midfield.

I think it spells weakness.