Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Interesting to see where Robinho plays for Chelsea

Lampard - Essien - Deco

Robinho                              Cole

Drogba

perhaps?

So we now have players telling clubs like Real Madrid that they need to leave for Chelsea to further there career.. money has sent the game fucking crackers! :idiot2:

Had I been in Robinho's position I would've left Madrid as well. It's not about being a big club to get a big payday. It's about getting to play games, though seemingly in Robinho's case also get a big payday at another big club, but at least get to play games.

Guest kingdawson

If you don't sign another forward, who is the cover for Bent?

If we dont sign another forward, Berbs probably wont leave.

Thought his departure was an inevitability, tbh. Do you have some exciting prospect coming up that would act as cover for Bent? Is there a likely transfer target if/when Berbatov leaves?

We have Thomas Pekhart who is considered a good prospect.  We've apparantly made a bid for Falcao from River. This is actually a piece of info from the itk's i actually believe.

Anyway, Arshavin has been dropped from the Zenit squad for the weekend game and the quotes from Corluka suggest the deal still may be on.

So we now have players telling clubs like Real Madrid that they need to leave for Chelsea to further there career.. money has sent the game fucking crackers! :idiot2:

Had I been in Robinho's position I would've left Madrid as well. It's not about being a big club to get a big payday. It's about getting to play games, though seemingly in Robinho's case also get a big payday at another big club, but at least get to play games.

Hmm thought he'd played the majority of there games last season but looking closer I see he's lost his place a bit last season and made only 21 starts.

Thought his departure was an inevitability, tbh. Do you have some exciting prospect coming up that would act as cover for Bent? Is there a likely transfer target if/when Berbatov leaves?

We have Thomas Pekhart who is considered a good prospect.  We've apparantly made a bid for [FMtastic]Falcao[/FMtastic] from River. This is actually a piece of info from the itk's i actually believe.

Anyway, Arshavin has been dropped from the Zenit squad for the weekend game and the quotes from Corluka suggest the deal still may be on.

We have Thomas Pekhart who is considered a good prospect.  We've apparantly made a bid for Falcao from River. This is actually a piece of info from the itk's i actually believe.

Those two words cannot exist in the same sentence, it's a rule of the universe.

Guest optimistic nit

Those two words cannot exist in the same sentence, it's a rule of the universe.

you dont think its possible for people to believe itks? have you not seen that blackburn forum?

Guest sicko2ndbest

Real set to let Robinho leave

Saturday 23 Aug 2008

Real Madrid have admitted defeat in their attempts to keep Brazilian forward Robinho at the club next season, leaving the way open for Chelsea to make their move.

The Spanish champions had previously insisted that the 24-year-old was not for sale, but have now changed their stance after Robinho spoke to high-ranking club officials about his desire to move on.

A statement on the club's official website read: "Real Madrid have become aware of the declarations by the player and deeply regret their content.

"Real Madrid would never want to retain a player against his wishes and, as a result, they have no alternative but to accept his unilateral decision to rescind his contract if that is what the player wants."

Versatile frontman Robinho had commented earlier: "I've told the president, the directors and the coach that my aim is to leave Real Madrid.

"I'm telling the truth. I want to leave and I have got the character to tell the press that I'm not aiming to stay at Real Madrid. I want to play in the Premier League next season."

Portsmouth’s latest signing Armand Traore has revealed he turned down six clubs to join Portsmouth including Man City and Newcastle. Traore told The News:

'I had Sunderland, Manchester City, Newcastle, Stoke, Hull and West Ham interested in me. As soon as I heard Portsmouth, though, I wanted to come here.

'It would have been nice to stay in London but I prefer Portsmouth to West Ham. It's great so many clubs were interested, I'm happy about that because it means people look.

'I had heard a few rumours about Portsmouth before the summer and then they got real in the last few weeks. I will definitely get experience if I play every week and travelling with the team.

'It's what I need really, I couldn't get much at Arsenal. I'm very happy to be here and happy I am going to play more football at Portsmouth than Arsenal.

'That's why I chose to come here.'

Reading the transfer forums on Everton boards is quite humorous, they have one of these Bombay video threads on bluekipper with some hilarious clips being posted

three of my favorite:

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/index.php?module=see&lang=uk&code=c9904894a79560d725a3fda1961d7fbc

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/index.php?module=see&lang=uk&code=eae775d07524fc25ee71579938717bc1

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/index.php?module=see&lang=uk&code=366b5785e73a25e2b9059af16ef21ce0

mackems.gif

Guest hikickry

Reading the transfer forums on Everton boards is quite humorous, they have one of these Bombay video threads on bluekipper with some hilarious clips being posted

three of my favorite:

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/index.php?module=see&lang=uk&code=c9904894a79560d725a3fda1961d7fbc

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/index.php?module=see&lang=uk&code=eae775d07524fc25ee71579938717bc1

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/index.php?module=see&lang=uk&code=366b5785e73a25e2b9059af16ef21ce0

mackems.gif

ha, bloody class. the first one is the best  :celb1: