Other clubs' transfers

Dave

You should be more focused on signing Alan Smith tbh.

Exactly Everton are in desperate need of a striker who can, erm.....

erm....

erm.....

use hair staighteners?

Everton will gain many gay fans if they sign Smith and as they say, gay people have loads of money. Sign him up Moyesy, it makes sense.

You should be more focused on signing Alan Smith tbh.

Exactly Everton are in desperate need of a striker who can, erm.....

erm....

erm.....

use hair staighteners?

Everton will gain many gay fans if they sign Smith and as they say, gay people have loads of money. Sign him up Moyesy, it makes sense.

The pink pound eh? We can get Kenwright to  put on some half time musicals

Very good player.

have you really seen him play? or is he an FM legend? never heard of him like many of you

Dunno who this lad is, but I've heard of, and seen a few portugese players called Danny and none of them were particularly good, never mind worth £22m!

:idiot2:

Guest Heneage

Very good player.

have you really seen him play? or is he an FM legend? never heard of him like many of you

Ive seen him for Dynamo Moscow few times and he's impressed me. Just breaking into Portugal national side as he played against the Faroes the other day. Theyve totally overpaid but its Russia they have it to burn, probably found a good home in Russia to be honest as I doubt hed get the same cash in mainland Europe.

And tbf Valten I do want to be a Sports Journalist ;)

Very good player.

Ive seen him for Dynamo Moscow few times and he's impressed me. Just breaking into Portugal national side as he played against the Faroes the other day. Theyve totally overpaid but its Russia they have it to burn, probably found a good home in Russia to be honest as I doubt hed get the same cash in mainland Europe.

If you want to be a sports journalist there is no point watching the sport mate. Have you read some of the sport journalism in the country?

Guest Heneage

Very good player.

If you want to be a sports journalist there is no point watching the sport mate. Have you read some of the sport journalism in the country?

Oh dont worry my first story will be. "KEEGAN IN QUIT SHOCKA AS HE MISSES FREE 2;10 PINT BY 2MInutez

Anton Ferdinand off to Sunderland it seems. Again, like of a few of Sunderland's signings, I wouldn't want him here but he is definetly an improvement over what they have.

He's no better than Nosworthy and the rest of their centre backs are terrible so pretty much anyone would be an improvement. They could have got better value for money than Anton.

Anton Ferdinand off to Sunderland it seems. Again, like of a few of Sunderland's signings, I wouldn't want him here but he is definetly an improvement over what they have.

He's no better than Nosworthy and the rest of their centre backs are terrible so pretty much anyone would be an improvement. They could have got better value for money than Anton.

They don't care if he's shit, they're more interested in the papers saying he turned us down earlier in the window.

Well if we didn't go in for him then I would be very worried about our management's judgement regarding our defence as it was a great opportunity to bolster an area where we have very little quality in depth

Well if we didn't go in for him then I would be very worried about our management's judgement regarding our defence as it was a great opportunity to bolster an area where we have very little quality in depth

I feel the same about our lack of quality options in the centre of our midfield. If only we'd have never 'let' Van Der Vaart go to Real Madrid.

Actually, I've just commented on one player whom I rate and from all accounts hasn't moved for ridiculous money and would have, in my opinion been a cracking buy.  We may have been in for him, there may have been a very good reason why we werent or why he didn't come here but I am dissapointed a player of that quality, for that level of money, hasn't come here, particularly given our lack of options in that area. 

I feel the same about our lack of quality options in the centre of our midfield. If only we'd have never 'let' Van Der Vaart go to Real Madrid.

bit off topic but van der vaart and horse face sent off tonight.

Guest sondre

Not to go all "I told you so" here, but for all of you who was 100% sure on the fact that Deco wasn't going to make it in the EPL and didn't want him here..looks like he's doing all right.