Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Did Spuds actually sign Appiah yet?

Saw Kinnear was lamenting the fact they got in before us.

Aye he'd only been available since the summer, had we sent someone over to Turkey/Ghana on foot to ask him over like.

According to someone on his wiki he is off to Celtic.

I think people still seem to have this image of Adriano being the world-beater of around 04/05. He's nowhere near that at the moment.

Correct me if I'm wrong though, because I haven't been paying particularly close attention. Personal problems seem to have derailed his career though. Such a shame.

What the fuck are SSN talking about?

Man City have people in Milan but are 'nowhere near making a bid' and are just discussing the possibility of a transfer.

How the hell do these discussions go?

'Will you sell Kaka?'

'Yes for £100m?'

'Ok, have £100m'

How can they be nowhere near making a bid. Did they fly to Milan to ask if he was available and then fly back to have a think about it if they said he was. They talk so much crap on that channel.

Guest kingdawson

His reputation has some spots alright, but Adriano to Spurs would be scandalous imo

And with Bales reputation Inter would never go near him, and why do you think Adriano wont get kicked out? Dr. Moratti is the answer, wont happen

I remember watching an interview where mourinho was really bigging up Bale. I know he rates him as a player plus Quaresma hasn't really set the world alight and mancini is better on the right side (at least he was for roma).

Guest kingdawson

Did Bale not start out on the left wing ? I debate if he has the mentality for left back he seems to drift and wander.

He's a far better winger then he is a left back.

Did Spuds actually sign Appiah yet?

Saw Kinnear was lamenting the fact they got in before us.

What did Kinnear say about Appiah? Oh and the spurs itk reporting that Appiah has rejected our 6 month contract offer and is looking for a longer deal.

something alongs the lines of he was coming here but ended up heading to psuds for a trial.

His reputation has some spots alright, but Adriano to Spurs would be scandalous imo

And with Bales reputation Inter would never go near him, and why do you think Adriano wont get kicked out? Dr. Moratti is the answer, wont happen

I remember watching an interview where mourinho was really bigging up Bale. I know he rates him as a player plus Quaresma hasn't really set the world alight and mancini is better on the right side (at least he was for roma).

Bale has the potential to be a really great player. Mourinho's not daft.

Guest quklaani

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v191/Qu_klaani/berties.jpg

mackems.gif

It will be less funny if they actually sign another top class player, but still, they're a hysterical bunch.

Guest quklaani

They all seem to think his shifting ownership from Jesus to Allah is nailed on.  Theres something really mental about younger city fans, our lot mock them incessantly for their supposed giddiness, but they sure do like to live up the stereotype.

I briefly braved the actual topics on the forum, it was scary.  Apparently we're all jealous of them for some indistinct reason.

If Man City pull this off, they disgust me. not as much as kaka would do, he always struck me as a good guy (unlike robinho the mercenary), so for him to POSSIBLY sign for them betrays football  :rant:

betray football? good guy & mercenary? WTF... :lol: how old are you? :lol:

Guest The Libertine

MANCHESTER CITY last night offered a sensational £175million in a bid to land AC Milan superstar Kaka.

SunSport understands that City chief executive Garry Cook and deal broker Kia Joorabchian met Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani to make the world-record bid.

Milan would pocket £100m and Brazilian playmaker Kaka almost £75m for a five-year deal worth £15m a season — or £280,000 per week.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2128341.ece

CRISTIANO RONALDO has agreed to join Real Madrid in the summer, according to reports in Spain.

The Manchester United ace, 23, was crowned FIFA World Player of the Year last night.

And Sky Sports' Spanish expert Guillem Balague says there is a secret deal in place for Ronaldo to move to Real.

Balague claims Real president Ramon Calderon has a budget of up to £105million for the deal.

Ronaldo would be paid an incredible £220,000 A WEEK if he did move to the Bernabeu.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2126479.ece

pathetic. these deals would be the final nail in the "working class game" stuff.