Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Kaka and Beckham start for Ac tonight!

http://www.acmilan.com/LM_Match_Stats.aspx?idIncontro=2652

That subs bench is unbelievable. Dida, Flamini, Inzaghi, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko. Three years ago you'd never have thought theyd be in the same team, but on the bench!

s***, s***, s*** and s***, Inzaghi equals legend.

Please note the sentence after what you've highlighted. Id take any of that 's***', most have fallen from grace, and Flamini's a cracking player still.

I would trade the entirety of our first teams squad for those four. Well, maybe not Dida. They can keep Dida.

Guest kingdawson

Apparantly City have outbid us for Palacios. Think they're just signing players for the hell of it now.

Gutted. They don't need him. Still you might as well go in for ireland now.

They won't sell Ireland, he's been their best player this season. Better off going for Gelson or Johnson, both very good players from what I've seen.

Gelson is rubbish im and Johnson is injured, Besides i doubt city would want to sell.

Not to bothered with us missing out on Palacios but we need Appiah.

Apparantly City have outbid us for Palacios. Think they're just signing players for the hell of it now.

Gutted. They don't need him. Still you might as well go in for ireland now.

They won't sell Ireland, he's been their best player this season. Better off going for Gelson or Johnson, both very good players from what I've seen.

Gelson is rubbish im and Johnson is injured, Besides i doubt city would want to sell.

Not to bothered with us missing out on Palacios but we need Appiah.

Aye you need an injury prone midfielder to go with your injury prone back line.

SSN : Permission given by WHU for Bellamy to talk to Man City. Possible medical tomorrow

I thought he wanted to go to Spurs?

What a twat btw. Good player, but what a twat.

I am sure the guy on SSN said that Spurs had also made another bid but permission had only been given to speak to Man City.

Guest Heneage

SSN : Permission given by WHU for Bellamy to talk to Man City. Possible medical tomorrow

What a t*** btw. Good player, but what a t***.

Fingers crossed that loyalty cheque clears.

Guest kingdawson

I am sure the guy on SSN said that Spurs had also made another bid but permission had only been given to speak to Man City.

It's been reported that Spammers would rather he go to city then us (even though we've made identical bids). Shame really as i wanted him at the Lane.

Hughes also confirmed that city haven't made a bid for palacios.

Why the fuck would Bellamy want to go to Spurs? They could be going down and are about 12 places below his current club

At Man City he'll earn more, has a better chance of playing european football in the long term and has the chance to play with the likes of Kaka and Robinho.

Massive no brainer. If i was Bellaz it'd be Man City or stay put.

Can anyone explain to me what Bellamy has done to justify his value shooting up since signing for West Ham?

He's been either injured or turning in average performances until the last month or so. He's also 29 and has no sell-on value after his next move. Then factor in him going on strike to prove yet again what a disruptive twat he is and you've got a player worth nowhere near £12m, even in the crazy current market.

Guest kingdawson

Why the f*** would Bellamy want to go to Spurs? They could be going down and are about 12 places below his current club

At Man City he'll earn more, has a better chance of playing european football in the long term and has the chance to play with the likes of Kaka and Robinho.

Based on your logic, why would Bellamy leave West Sham for city when the Spammer are above them in the league?

Can anyone explain to me what Bellamy has done to justify his value shooting up since signing for West Ham?

He's been either injured or turning in average performances until the last month or so. He's also 29 and has no sell-on value after his next move. Then factor in him going on strike to prove yet again what a disruptive twat he is and you've got a player worth nowhere near £12m, even in the crazy current market.

I can kind of understand Man City paying £12m+ as they can spend what they want but I can't see why/how spurs would risk that amount.

Why the f*** would Bellamy want to go to Spurs? They could be going down and are about 12 places below his current club

Based on your logic, why would Bellamy leave West Sham for city when the Spammer are above them in the league?

Despite their current shitness I think Man City would be quite an attractive side to join in terms of wages and where they are going.

Guest kingdawson

Despite their current shitness I think Man City would be quite an attractive side to join in terms of wages and where they are going.

I fully agree mate but steve (hopefully it's not the same loose cannon from a while back) was implying that League positions was the only thing important.

"But in a bizarre twist last night to Bellamy’s proposed transfer, it is believed that City have indicated that they will not pursue their interest in Wilson Palacios if Tottenham withdraw their bid for Bellamy. That would allow City to try to sign the striker, leaving Tottenham to complete a deal to sign Palacios, the Wigan Athletic midfield player, for £14 million. City are instead close to a deal to sign Nigel de Jong, the Holland midfield player, from Hamburg.  "

It's been reported that Spammers would rather he go to city then us (even though we've made identical bids). Shame really as i wanted him at the Lane.

Hughes also confirmed that city haven't made a bid for palacios.

Seems like annoying other clubs by repeatedly talking about their players in the press maybe isn't the best way to go. Who would have thought it.