Other clubs' transfers

Dave

im jelous not at who they are signing but the fact they are buying players were have done sweet fa

We are clearly doing something ie: bids rejected.  It is harder than it sounds, im judging it on Feb 2nd.  The clubs may not want to sell their players.

if whats in the news is true then we are making bids that would never get accepted.

..but its not unusual for transfers to fall through on the valuation of the player.  Everyone knows we need to strengthen, can only tell after it all.

Guest kingdawson

I'm not convinced Burdisso will hack it in England. Be interesting to see though.

He definately has the characteristics to hack it in this league (ie strong, tough and tempermental). Materazzi is the one i have doubts about, but i'd take him in our currnt situation (on a loan).

I'm not convinced Burdisso will hack it in England. Be interesting to see though.

He definately has the characteristics to hack it in this league (ie strong, tough and tempermental). Materazzi is the one i have doubts about, but i'd take him in our currnt situation (on a loan).

Sure you haven't mixed them up by mistake, those are Materazzi's biggest attributes.

Guest kingdawson

Sure you haven't mixed them up by mistake, those are Materazzi's biggest attributes.

Both the same but Materazzi is like 35 now? can he cope pace wise?

Every time i've seen Burdisso play, i never noticed him being slow (which is why i asked the "inter fan" if he was slow).

besides being the biggest cock in football today materazzi is the slowest and most dirty player around - so good luck to the big spending london failures!

so he's slow?

In his head, yes very much so, he had SO much talent, people were talking very highly of him when he came to Inter, but he is a "hot-head" if i can explain it so.

He over-do situations and get lost.

Lets put it like this, im not very sad he is leaving, for once im not gonna be worried that he plays for Inter.

But maybe all he needs is some change, new club etc, and not a big club like Inter. Maybe he couldnt do with all the expectations a big club has.

Spot on analysis. Always reminded me of Bramble in that way.

Burdisso and Coloccini are best mates. They've even got tattoos saying so apparently.  :aww:

Isn't Burdisso Coloccini's best mate? Haven't they got tattoo's of the other's name on their arm or something?

Burdisso and Coloccini are best mates. They've even got tattoos saying so apparently.  :aww:

Isn't Burdisso Coloccini's best mate? Haven't they got tattoo's of the other's name on their arm or something?

Note to self: Read in future.

Right, "Best Mates" have tattoos with eachothers names. :lol:

:lol: That is what i'd call pretty! Wonder what my parents would think of me coming home with a tatoo with the name of my friend.

Suspicious, + Colo's hair doesnt really help him either!

From what i've seen of him I'd tend to agree. Materazzi will be a good short-term signing though

Doubt it.

Didn't he get sent off about 4 times in the 1 season he was with Everton.  The physicality of the Premiership combined with Materazzi being a cunt of the highest order will always be red cards waiting to happen.

35 years old now aswell, will get the run around in a faster paced league.

See Pompey have got J.Pennant on loan for the rest of the season. If only we had of known Liverpool were willing to sell the soon to be out of contract right winger as we need a right winger.

I would have definitely taken him on loan till the end of the season.

I can see him doing a "Glen Johnson" at Pompey.