Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Everton are considering a loan move for Portugal international striker Hugo Almeida. (Daily Post 0841 GMT)

Portsmouth are still hopeful of tempting Juventus midfielder Christian Poulsen to join them on loan. (The Independent)

Tottenham are keen on Inter Milan centre-back Nicolas Burdisso. (Daily Mirror)

Portsmouth sign Pennant on loan

We should be in there but not unsurprisingly

agreed - that is really poor, poulsen, pennant and almeida would walk straight into our lineup imo

Will we see the Poulsen of old stomping around the PL or will he be more like the joke that was Stig Tofting. If he out like the nasty fucker he has been over the years what a good signing.

Don't understand why Wigan don't keep King, perfect backup for Heskey/Zaki IMO.

I am sure Bruce & King have had a tiff.

King is a complete t*** of a man.

Totally true. He's fallen out with pretty much every manager he's worked with in the last 4 seasons or so.

Allowed?

He punched Boothroyd whilst at Watford and was dropped for ages with it being called a long term injury.

Ben Watson looks a good deal at £2 million for the Boro & I say this as someone who f***ing hates gingers.

Has that deal been done? Decent player, scores a fair few from midfield.

Ginge just needs to tell the smoggie bastards how much loot he wants per week.

Guest kingdawson

Seriously, how sh*t is Setanta Sports News? Before the go to the break...

"Spurs are on their way to Wembley, but will Carlo Cudicini be in goal for them in the Final".

Umm, no, because he's Cup-tied you useless twunts.

mackems.gif

Seriously, how sh*t is Setanta Sports News? Before the go to the break...

"Spurs are on their way to Wembley, but will Carlo Cudicini be in goal for them in the Final".

Umm, no, because he's Cup-tied you useless twunts.

mackems.gif

Are Chelsea planning to sign another keeper? I can't see Hilario being considered good enough.

Guest kingdawson

Why are Middlesbrough so intent on exchanging Mido for an inferior striker?

Exactly. They both have issues outside the pitch too, so i see no reason why southgate wants to push this deal.

Guest kingdawson

Strong rumours down here that we're signing Heskey.

Hmmm.

How is that beneficial to you?. Heskey's a decent player but he's very similiar to Carew. What happens when you're a goal down in a game and you need to change things? Heskey isn't exactly going to get you a goal from nothing is he.

Pogrebnyak is a much better option as he actually scores (as well as everything else Heskey is capable of).

Heard the other day indirectly,  but from Harry Redknapp that;  He thinks he can get Cudicini for £2m (this was before the papers picked up on it today),  doesnt trust Alnwick or Cesar at all,  if Villa want Bent then "I'll fucking drive him there myself" and also went off on one again about how his wife would have put it in (this was just after the game at the weekend where he missed that sitter :lol:),  and he seriously thinks he can get Robbie Keane back for £5m cheaper then they sold him for,  to partner with Defoe.

Was meant to post this on monday,  but forgot.  Might have had a bit more credibillity then.  Oh well.

Heard the other day indirectly,  but from Harry Redknapp that;  He thinks he can get Cudicini for £2m (this was before the papers picked up on it today),  doesnt trust Alnwick or Cesar at all,  if Villa want Bent then "I'll fucking drive him there myself" and also went off on one again about how his wife would have put it in (this was just after the game at the weekend where he missed that sitter :lol:),  and he seriously thinks he can get Robbie Keane back for £5m cheaper then they sold him for,  to partner with Defoe.

Was meant to post this on monday,  but forgot.  Might have had a bit more credibillity then.  Oh well.

I'll save him the petrol and drive him up here.

Guest kingdawson

Heard the other day indirectly,  but from Harry Redknapp that;  He thinks he can get Cudicini for £2m (this was before the papers picked up on it today),  doesnt trust Alnwick or Cesar at all,  if Villa want Bent then "I'll f***ing drive him there myself" and also went off on one again about how his wife would have put it in (this was just after the game at the weekend where he missed that sitter :lol:),  and he seriously thinks he can get Robbie Keane back for £5m cheaper then they sold him for,  to partner with Defoe.

I'll officially retire from life if that happens.