Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Has it gone too far for me to claim saracsm now? :undecided:

Beardlsey, Elliott, Solano, Clark, Bernard, Srnicek, Keegan, Terry Mac... didn't think a smiley was required tbh. :lol: We've only been in the doldrums and depressed as fuck for the very reason that we brought someone back.

Come on lads! Cut us some slack. :lol:

I am getting sick of the Andrei Arshavin saga. In fact I've been bored beyond comprehension over it for a long while now.

As for Veloso, he certainly is a quality player... but is he really that good? I can't recall many official offers actually having been made for him, I know he's still just 22 but he's been around long enough for big-club interest in him to go beyond mere speculation.

I have a question.  If Veloso is that good, why doesn't he got snapped up by those top teams like Arsenal? 

Does he has any personality problem?  I find it really strange that no club except Bolton are enquiring for him this window. 

I have a question.  If Veloso is that good, why doesn't he got snapped up by those top teams like Arsenal? 

Does he has any personality problem?  I find it really strange that no club except Bolton are enquiring for him this window. 

apparently he's a bit inconsistent, and he's a big fat metro..

Apparently Arsenal did in the summer but again another one that didnt come into fruition. All the midfielders that Arsenal showed an alleged interest in (alot with some substance) and still we end up with Denilson playing DM.

Shit

I see  Savio Nsereko has joined WHU, what a good bit of DOFing  Gianluca Nani has done here paying about £9 million for a relativity unknown Serie B striker from the club his father in law Luigi Corioni is chairman.

This sort of deal makes it hard to get away from stereotyping Italians in football as corrupt.

Guest Heneage

I see  Savio Nsereko has joined WHU, what a good bit of DOFing  Gianluca Nani has done here paying about £9 million for a relativity unknown Serie B striker from the club his father in law Luigi Corioni is chairman.

This sort of deal makes it hard to get away from stereotyping Italians in football as corrupt.

Be nice to see the lad play first mate. But I see your point.

3 goals in 22 games according to Wiki, the deal seems really strange.

They must have been 3 cracking goals though... ;)

West Ham manager Gianfranco Zola does not believe new record signing Savio Nsereko is a risk – despite admitting he has only seen him play on tape.

Full Article:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/westham/4362923/Gianfranco-Zola-sees-own-reflection-in-new-signing-Savio-Nsereko.html

It seems Nani signed him for Brescia as well.

Guest kingdawson

Chimbonda, palacios and.................................Fred were at the game today.

Another striker?! :lol:

Bye bye Bent if he signs.

We only have 3 though?

Guest kingdawson

Chimbonda, palacios and.................................Fred were at the game today.

Lyon spitting another past there sell by date Brazilian on the PL.

A 25 year old international striker with an amazing goal to game ratio, and also 5 in 9 for Brazil?

I'll gladly take this "past there sell by date" Brazilian.

We only have 3 though?

Defoe, Campbell, Pavlyuchenko, Bent, Fred?

We only have 3 though?

Really? See Coco's post, it's a little more accurate. ;)

Lyon spitting another past there sell by date Brazilian on the PL.

A 25 year old international striker with an amazing goal to game ratio, and also 5 in 9 for Brazil?

I'll gladly take this "past there sell by date" Brazilian.

Lyon are smarter operates than PL clubs, why are they getting rid? What is his Ligue 1 record like this season?

3 of his goals for Brazil are against United Arab Emirates & Australia who are the other 2 against?

Guest kingdawson

We only have 3 though?

Really? See Coco's post, it's a little more accurate. ;)

Fraizer isnt our player though and he's added Fred to the list.

I love the way Spurs seem to think the way to success is to just frantically sign more players, endlessly.

At some point, good coaching comes into it.

Sadly, Harry is the kind of manager who will go for the frantic spending in the vain hope it pays off eventually, rather than working on coaching what he has to do the best they can.

When he said last week he was as good a coach as MON and (I think) Fergie, I almost spat a kidney out. He's the archetypal cheque book manager, and he's now at a club who will go along with that strategy.

I genuinely struggle to think of a worse pairing. Look at recent goings on, resigning Defoe and Chimbonda and talking about re-signing Keane. That doesn't even look like inspired signing, it looks like bewilderment to me.

I hate the media love Spurs get, it is totally uncalled for, but I have no innate dislike for the club. If I were a Spurs fan right now, I would be very, very worried indeed.

Guest kingdawson

I love the way Spurs seem to think the way to success is to just frantically sign more players, endlessly.

At some point, good coaching comes into it.

Sadly, Harry is the kind of manager who will go for the frantic spending in the vain hope it pays off eventually, rather than working on coaching what he has to do the best they can.

When he said last week he was as good a coach as MON and (I think) Fergie, I almost spat a kidney out. He's the archetypal cheque book manager, and he's now at a club who will go along with that strategy.

I genuinely struggle to think of a worse pairing. Look at recent goings on, resigning Defoe and Chimbonda and talking about re-signing Keane. That doesn't even look like inspired signing, it looks like bewilderment to me.

I hate the media love Spurs get, it is totally uncalled for, but I have no innate dislike for the club. If I were a Spurs fan right now, I would be very, very worried indeed.

Well it's lucky that you're not a fan then. Your club is doing good this season so enjoy it while it lasts.