Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Calum Davenport going to the scum?

Would have been fucking mouth-watering if he had been in their back line yesterday.

Please let that one be true, nice bloke but fucking woeful footballer.

I was glad when he broke his neck playing for us. He's shit. (well, I wasn't glad as in I wanted him hurt, but you know...)

Congratulations to both Spurs and Arsenal. They have both splashed the cash and are exactly where they were this time last season, played.

:thup:

Arsenal arent yet, Walcott has grown, but still need a Flamini replacement, half replaced Hleb in Arshavin (Would prefer Hleb)

Congratulations to both Spurs and Arsenal. They have both splashed the cash and are exactly where they were this time last season, played.

Arsenal arent yet, Walcott has grown, but still need a Flamini replacement, half replaced Hleb in Arshavin (Would prefer Hleb)

I'd say Nasri was your Hleb replacement. Forgot about Flamini though, you badly need some steel in the middle.

SSN say they believe that Man City may have met Blackburn's £25m valuation of Santa Cruz.  If that's true we've allowed ourselves to get completely fucking stiffed on the given deal.

Exactly, why the fuck didn't we hold out for more money. They were under the ufea cup deadline, we could have shafted them for more money surely.

I'd say Nasri was your Hleb replacement. Forgot about Flamini though, you badly need some steel in the middle.

I was adamant the steel was coming, but Wenger says no need for a CM, hopefully hes bluffing

Guest johnson293

Thinking about the extension the Premier League has given, then surely the Arshavin deal shouldn't be allowed to go ahead, if he hadn't actually signed by 5pm.

The extension was for clubs who had agreed a fee, but the weather had hampered their ability to negotiate/carry out medicals, etc with the player.

The only snag to the Arsenal/Arshavin deal was the dicking around agreeing the fee/deal with Zenit - Arshavin has been in London since this morning!!

Зенит»: Переход Андрея Аршавина в «Арсенал» не состоялся

02.02.2009 20:01

Сделка по переходу Андрея Аршавина в «Арсенал» не состоялась. Об этом

«Фонтанке» заявили в пресс-службе ФК «Зенит».

По словам главы пресс-службы Алексея Петрова, клубам и футболисту не

удалось договориться. Трансферное окно в Англии закрывается, в связи с

чем Андрею Аршавину предстоит вернуться в Россию и выполнять условия

заключенного с «Зенитом» контакта.

Zenit confirms no deal.

The transaction on Andrey Arshavina's transition in "Arsenal" did not take place. About it

To "Fontanka" have declared in press-service FK " Zenith ".

According to the chapter of the press-service of Alexey Petrov, to clubs and the football player not

It was possible to agree. Трансферное the window in England is closed, in connection with

Than Andrey Arshavinu should return to Russia and to satisfy a condition

The prisoner with "Zenith" of contact.

:lol: