Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Sticking him on a pay as you play deal for half a season wouldn't have been that much of a gamble, given his ability surely.

This.

what if the player sticks out for a term contract ?

Say no?

Sticking him on a pay as you play deal for half a season wouldn't have been that much of a gamble, given his ability surely.

This.

Sack him off. He seems pretty desperate though, might accept it until the end of this season, give him a chance to prove himself.

This.

Sack him off. He seems pretty desperate though, might accept it until the end of this season, give him a chance to prove himself.

can't sack him if he doesn't join as he is holding out for a proper contract. (thats the story i heard before his trial for spuds)

Man City in talks with Valencia over Villa according to this http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5040555,00.html

Hasn't he repeatedly said that he has absolutely no interest in leaving & if he was forced to leave he'd only leave for another Spanish club?

Not much choice for Villa as Valencia has debts around 500million euros if I'm correct...and the players haven't been paid their salaries for couple of months

Guest Ebolarama

Man City in talks with Valencia over Villa according to this http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5040555,00.html

Hasn't he repeatedly said that he has absolutely no interest in leaving & if he was forced to leave he'd only leave for another Spanish club?

Not much choice for Villa as Valencia has debts around 500million euros if I'm correct...and the players haven't been paid their salaries for couple of months

Yup, this. Valenica could well go kaput, and are pretty much nailed-on being forced to sell their big names for big cash to stave it off.

Yup, this. Valenica could well go kaput, and are pretty much nailed-on being forced to sell their big names for big cash to stave it off.

If they've not been paying the players it'll be a moot point anyway assuming that there are similar laws in Spain as there are in the UK where players can walk out of their contracts if they haven't been paid for a certain period, 12 weeks I think it is over here.

Guest Heneage

Gio dos Santos on loan to Ipswich :yikes:

From the fringes of the Barca team to second division football in East Anglia in 9 months. He needs a new agent.

Shocked. My Mexican mate just asked me where is Ipswich and what league are they in. :lol:

I don't see how it will benefit him mind, playing time yes, but quality around him is lacking.

Gio dos Santos on loan to Ipswich :yikes:

From the fringes of the Barca team to second division football in East Anglia in 9 months. He needs a new agent.

Shocked. My Mexican mate just asked me where is Ipswich and what league are they in. :lol:

I don't see how it will benefit him mind, playing time yes, but quality around him is lacking.

or.... the quality is suited him?