Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Heneage

Dos Santos on his worst day is twice the player Duff is.. or Lovenkrands

No he's not. Went to Barca v Real Mallorca last season and he came on as a sub. Seriously, it was one of the worst performances I've seen. Was booed by the Barca fans.

Being fair, one game. The lad has talent.

No he's not. Went to Barca v Real Mallorca last season and he came on as a sub. Seriously, it was one of the worst performances I've seen. Was booed by the Barca fans.

His managers seem to think so too.

I've never been a fan. Saw him plenty last season on Sky too, and he wasn't fit enough to lace Bojan's boots.

I've never been a fan. Saw him plenty last season on Sky too, and he wasn't fit enough to lace Bojan's boots.

i dunno people who rates him was really seeing or just looking at FM...and defo he wasn't as half as bojan.

Guest Heneage

i dunno people who rates him was really seeing or just looking at FM...and defo he wasn't as half as bojan.

Sorry but the fact he made the Barca academy says a lot in my books. He's been good for Mexico at all levels he's played, and with some stability and regular football has good potential. Comparing him to Bojan is daft as they play different positions, Gio is not a striker, and as you have seen Bojan lately, he is having major problems with the mental side of his game, thus why he's not been in the Spain squad this year and not featured for Barca as much.

• 2 weeks later...

Danny Rose joins Watford on loan till the end of the season with an option for all next season as well.

The Redknapp/Lampard family connection remains strong.

If only he could score from two yards out...

Fulham striker Bobby Zamora is a target for Spanish side Villarreal. (Daily Mirror)

:lol:

u'll not laugh again if u realize what happened to rossi and forlan...

Rossi and Forlan have always been good but had bad spells, Zamora has always been ****.

Fulham striker Bobby Zamora is a target for Spanish side Villarreal. (Daily Mirror)

More interestingly what happened to Kanoute ...

Signed a new contract to keep him at Sevilla untill hes 34

I think he was trying to say that Kanoute is a perfect example for a striker who at best made the bench in England yet turned into a major star in Spain.

Guest kingdawson

I think he was trying to say that Kanoute is a perfect example for a striker who at best made the bench in England yet turned into a major star in Spain.

The kanoute Defoe partnership at spurs (and spammers tbh) was excellent. Sadly we also had to give Keane some playing time, so it never really got going.

His game is a lot more suited to Spain with his good touch, intelligent link up play rather than him being a Carlton Cole type forward who replies on pace/power/luck

• 3 weeks later...

Jakub Blaszczykowski being linked with Liverpool yet again.

http://www.setanta.com//uk/Articles/Football/2009/04/07/Bundesliga-Zorc-on-Blaszczykowski/gnid-47663/

http://community.footballpools.com/blog/2009/04/20/jakub-blaszczykowski-liverpool-close-in/ (the youtube video in this article is shite btw)

Would absolutely love to see him in the premier league, reckon he would do really well here and be a steal at 7m. By far the most talented Polish player today. My only concern is that he's becoming somewhat injury prone as of late, missing out on Euro 08 with a hamstring injury and then a large part of this year's campaign with a torn muscle (which hasn't stopped him from being voted Dortmund's player of the year).

TOTTENHAM are ready to end Barry Ferguson's Rangers hell and bring him to England (The Sun)

:spit:

A central midfielder so bad I'm not sure if I'd play him ahead of Nolan or Butt.  Surely no Premiership club will be in for him, it's off to the likes of Queen Of The South for you, laddie...