Other clubs' transfers

Dave

If you put Samuel Eto'o and Stepehen Ireland in the same team you can bet the US governement will reopen the Roswell case

With the entire Citeh squad to choose from, you pick their best player? Not another chip on your shoulder surely?  :lol:

If anything I'd rephrase that and put Darius Vassell or Michael Ball or Dickie Dunne

I think you missed the point slightly

:lol:

If you put Samuel Eto'o and Stepehen Ireland in the same team you can bet the US governement will reopen the Roswell case

With the entire Citeh squad to choose from, you pick their best player? Not another chip on your shoulder surely?  :lol:

If anything I'd rephrase that and put Darius Vassell or Michael Ball or Dickie Dunne

:lol: did i fuck!!??

i did miss the point didn't i  :-[

someone care to enlighten me?

Samuel Eto'o may be on his way to Man City.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/mancity/5232631/Manchester-City-line-up-record-40m-Samuel-Etoo-bid.html

Even though Eto'o has said he wants to stay, there is only a year left on his contract and Barca may well think this is to much money to say no to, especialy if they do sign David Villa.

It's not a dig at you personally MJ, but I think you'll find that nobody on here gives a f*** at this particular moment in time.

On a thread entitled 'other clubs transfers' what would you prefer to read?  :kasper:

He posted right after the Pompey game when everyone on here was down in the dumps. That's all. Hence the "this particular moment in time"

Harry eyes reinforcements

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp has earmarked the players he wants to get the club closer to the top four.

Redknapp aims to press for a Champions League place next season, after steering Spurs away from relegation trouble since arriving in October.

The 62-year-old said: "I am just looking to add one or two more in the summer to give us a real squad that can push on next year."

http://www.teletext.co.uk/football/news/d30d31d61199f13fe449991e566ee504/Bent+out+for+a+fortnight.aspx

Every fucking year :lol:

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp has earmarked the players he wants to get the club closer to the top four.

Redknapp aims to press for a Champions League place next season, after steering Spurs away from relegation trouble since arriving in October.

The 62-year-old said: "I am just looking to add one or two more in the summer to give us a real squad that can push on next year."

http://www.teletext.co.uk/football/news/d30d31d61199f13fe449991e566ee504/Bent+out+for+a+fortnight.aspx

Every f***ing year :lol:

To be fair, that's not really their fault though, is it?  Notice there are no "we're going for Top 4" quotes from Redknapp in the article: it's the media saying all that, just like we are painted with a million clichés by the national media even though very few of them have any truth.

Every f***ing year :lol:

To be fair, that's not really their fault though, is it?  Notice there are no "we're going for Top 4" quotes from Redknapp in the article: it's the media saying all that, just like we are painted with a million clichés by the national media even though very few of them have any truth.

I was referring to the press claiming it every year rather than Spurs.

:lol: did i fuck!!??

i did miss the point didn't i  :-[

someone care to enlighten me?

Both look like Aliens....

Every fucking year :lol:

To be fair, he could really do with eye reinforcements. Have you seen how saggy the skin is around them?

Everton are signing an American in the summer

Yeah, I've seen that. He plays in the American 4th division and for his college team :lol:

Apparently he had a 10 day trial here and impressed against the first team in training though, so who knows. There's a little article about it here http://www.venturacountystar.com/news/2009/apr/30/a-life-changing-trip/

We've also got two youngsters coming in the summer- Femi Orenuga, a winger from Southend that Man Utd also offered a contract to, was tied up a while ago. I was reading today we've also got a German U17 lad from Hamburg that yourselves and Man City also wanted. Some people are saying  he's a centre half and some are saying he's a defensive midfielder.

It's always good to see your club going for youngsters who can develop  :thup:

Everton are signing an American in the summer

Yeah, I've seen that. He plays in the American 4th division and for his college team :lol:

Apparently he had a 10 day trial here and impressed against the first team in training though, so who knows. There's a little article about it here http://www.venturacountystar.com/news/2009/apr/30/a-life-changing-trip/

We've also got two youngsters coming in the summer- Femi Orenuga, a winger from Southend that Man Utd also offered a contract to, was tied up a while ago. I was reading today we've also got a German U17 lad from Hamburg that yourselves and Man City also wanted. Some people are saying  he's a centre half and some are saying he's a defensive midfielder.

It's always good to see your club going for youngsters who can develop  :thup:

Given our current predicament, that statement doesn't sound nearly as straightforward as it should be :lol:

We could have done a lot worse than giving him a short-term deal.

Nah, given our uncanny ability to sign players just when their careers are about to crater, he would've been nailed on to do a Cacapa.

Guest Mcdonald36

Hyypia has been past it for a good 2 seasons now, signing him would have been disastrous.

I could have sworn he was MOTM against Man Utd recently.

But we have Coloccini anyway...

Hyypia has been past it for a good 2 seasons now, signing him would have been disastrous.

He's 35 for goodness sake. He is also very very slow. He would also command very very high wages. Do people not remember our recent history? Why are people trying to recreate the original problems faced by this team?

He's 35 for goodness sake. He is also very very slow. He would also command very very high wages. Do people not remember our recent history? Why are people trying to recreate the original problems faced by this team?

Is Dave our new Executive Director (Football), or something? ???