Other clubs' transfers

Dave

He's been brilliant since he left us back to Standerd apperently.

Am i wrong in thinking he had better long throws than Delap?

Gooch throws them harder, but he can't make them fly on a low arc at wicked speed like Delap can. Onyewu's long throws are pretty much just corner kicks. (Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, just not as impressive as Delap)

I have a copy of the Star here. I'll type this out because it's funny.

Sam lines up Bojan

Blackburn have asked Barcelona about brilliant teenage striker Bojan. Sam Allardyce, aware that Barca want to give the 18-year-old vital first team experience via a loan move, would love to take him to Ewood. Bojan burst to prominence when scoring the winner against England in the 2007 European Under-17 Championship final. Bojan, who has a Serbian father and Spanish mother, is likely to interest other Premier League outfits.

Diego signs for Juve (According to his agent)

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_5319089,00.html

Some player Diego like.

Aye.  Think he could have done better for himself tbh.

Juve will be good again soon. These teams always come back (Barca, Real, Milan, Juve etc.). Not many clubs can spend £23m nowadays.

Just a matter of time. Real, Milan and Juve are going through a phase of rebuilding right now, as are Bayern, so it'll be interesting to see how the CL shapes up in a year or two's time.

Sam lines up Bojan

Blackburn have asked Barcelona about brilliant teenage striker Bojan. Sam Allardyce, aware that Barca want to give the 18-year-old vital first team experience via a loan move, would love to take him to Ewood. Bojan burst to prominence when scoring the winner against England in the 2007 European Under-17 Championship final. Bojan, who has a Serbian father and Spanish mother, is likely to interest other Premier League outfits.

i guess bojan is a center back afterall?

On the stoke message board there is a genuine itk who has got all the transfers spot on to the day this season and he reckons two major signings for them "smashing" the previous record and also some with potential. Happy days for stoke fans, oh and they are in "advanced stages" with the 2.

On the stoke message board there is a genuine itk who has got all the transfers spot on to the day this season and he reckons two major signings for them "smashing" the previous record and also some with potential. Happy days for stoke fans, oh and they are in "advanced stages" with the 2.

Any chance it's going to be Duff and Smith?

Hopefully it's more Dave Kitsons.

We've got loads of players that bad if they're in the market for them. Maybe they've forgotten Shola's not good enough? Xisco's a real talent if they're breaking transfer records here. Damien Duff, Geremi and Alan Smith all have real pedigree, rubbish players don't get championship winners medals you know. There's life in Nicky Butt yet, and who's to rule out an audacious swoop for Michael Owen on a free? The world's their oyster, exciting times ahead.

We've got loads of players that bad if they're in the market for them. Maybe they've forgotten Shola's not good enough? Xisco's a real talent if they're breaking transfer records here. Damien Duff, Geremi and Alan Smith all have real pedigree, rubbish players don't get championship winners medals you know. There's life in Nicky Butt yet, and who's to rule out an audacious swoop for Michael Owen on a free? The world's their oyster, exciting times ahead.

Well Tony Pulis was at the match on Monday as was Gary Megson.  They can only have been there to watch players.

Well Tony Pulis was at the match on Monday as was Gary Megson.  They can only have been there to watch players.

Ah yeah that's true... tbh it gets me a bit giddy that some of these wasters are going to command a transfer fee. Certainly a good day to go and watch a few of em n'all.

Guest Heneage

Ah yeah that's true... tbh it gets me a bit giddy that some of these wasters are going to command a transfer fee. Certainly a good day to go and watch a few of em n'all.

Depends who they are looking at really.

Sam lines up Bojan

That was in The Sun as well. (yes I know) Not often though you get two different tabloids making up a rumour as bizarre as that though so I'd imagine there's something in it.

Guest Heneage

Motta and Milito going from Genoa to Inter  :undecided:

Dont understand this one but we will see, they were VERY expensive too.

You still haven't said why you think Cannavaro is a cunt? :lol:

Two average signings really, Motta has had one good season and before that was very injury prone and had temperament problems. Milito is a goal scorer though and I could see him complimenting Zlatan well unless this paves the way for him to be sold.  :pow: