Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

Mario Gomez joining Bayern Munich today for €30,000,000. With Ivica Olic in as well, that looks like Toni's off somewhere...

Worth a punt?

:lol: :lol:...actually its more depressing that its funny than anything else.

Mario Gomez joining Bayern Munich today for €30,000,000. With Ivica Olic in as well, that looks like Toni's off somewhere...

:yikes:

Pawel Brozek been heavily linked with Stuttgart in the Polish press recently. I could see him replacing Gomez, obviously not as good as him but having scored 50 goals in 70 games in the past two season he's finally beginning to live up to the expectations (was touted as the next big thing few years ago having scored 12 goals in 11 U-21 games and all).

Pawel Brozek been heavily linked with Stuttgart in the Polish press recently. I could see him replacing Gomez, obviously not as good as him but having scored 50 goals in 70 games in the past two season he's finally beginning to live up to the expectations (was touted as the next big thing few years ago having scored 12 goals in 11 U-21 games and all).

Is that the lad who plays for Wisla Krakow? Haven't seen him personally but heard good things about him.

Is that the lad who plays for Wisla Krakow? Haven't seen him personally but heard good things about him.

Yeah "a fast Inzaghi" would probably be the best way to describe his playing style. He likes staying close to the last defender and use his speed to break the offside trap, a poacher who also misses quite the lot of chances.  Still... a good goal scoring record in the Polish league isn't really much to brag about, Frankowski was scoring for fun in the league and still couldn't get a single goal in 16 appearances for Wolves.

Guest defo

Modric has been awesome second half of the season

Palacios has almost single-handedly turned Spurs around

It's a hell of a leap of faith to assume that Diego would necessarily achieve as much as either of them in the Prem

Word is we've nipped in and agreed a deal with Toulouse for André-Pierre Gignac.

I hope so, we need options up front.

Never seen him play but I think he was top scorer in France last year.

Guest Heneage

I dont know where this came from, but rumours are saying Quaresma is on his way to Genoa. THAT'S  :kinnear:

Lad on a Portuguese forum just said same thing about 3 o'clock.

Guest gggg

Mental.

Diego - what an absolute waste, going to those c***s in that c***ing league

:lol:

This has to be one of the most ridiculous things you have ever said bud.  Jesus wept.  Club has huge history and following in Italy some of the very best players in the world has spent entire careers there, yet his is certain to go down the pan.

Sickens me how Sky seem to think Ronaldo is the best free kick taker in the world, when as far as I'm concerned, Juninho is miles ahead, I also remember Assuncao to be ridiculously dangerous from a dead-ball situation.

Personally, Everton are still in the same situation as last summer. Need a technically quality central midfielder in my view, and a pacy wide man. A nippy striker (Martins?  :yikes:) wouldn't go a miss either.

Sickens me how Sky seem to think Ronaldo is the best free kick taker in the world, when as far as I'm concerned, Juninho is miles ahead, I also remember Assuncao to be ridiculously dangerous from a dead-ball situation.

Personally, Everton are still in the same situation as last summer. Need a technically quality central midfielder in my view, and a pacy wide man. A nippy striker (Martins?  :yikes:) wouldn't go a miss either.

Martins would be brilliant in your Everton team imo.

The link Arteta-Martins could be lethal.

Which reminds me a absolutely LUV Arteta, class act

He would thrive ont he service from Arteta and he woulkd find a lot more space with the likes of Pienaar, Cahill and Fellaini occupying the other teams players.

The style of the current team would also bring the best out of him as it is a team of hardworkers who gve their all and I feel he would thrive in that environment.

Would do very well for them. Would also have his fellow international teammates in Yobo and Yakubu which always helps.

He would thrive ont he service from Arteta and he woulkd find a lot more space with the likes of Pienaar, Cahill and Fellaini occupying the other teams players.

The style of the current team would also bring the best out of him as it is a team of hardworkers who gve their all and I feel he would thrive in that environment.

Would do very well for them. Would also have his fellow international teammates in Yobo and Yakubu which always helps.

Would love something like

Howard, Neville, Jags, Lescott, Baines, Pienaar, Fellaini, ?, Arteta, Martins, Yak

? = technically sound central midfielder, or, if Arteta plays centrally, a pacy left winger.

Would love something like

Howard, Neville, Jags, Lescott, Baines, Pienaar, Fellaini, ?, Arteta, Martins, Yak

? = technically sound central midfielder, or, if Arteta plays centrally, a pacy left winger.

Martins would be lethal in that setup.

He would end up with 20+ if he stayed fit in that team.