Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest toonlass

Are you sure the gun wasn't someone who's actually seen Vassell play before?

Would make more sense like.

Darius Vassell to Ankaragücü, unbelievable scenes starting at 1:30 in this clip...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What the fuck!?. When they start putting the scarves on him and everything he looks terrified!

And then when it sounds like somebody is firing a gun :lol:

It would be a gun. Once when I was in Turkey Galatasaray won a game and people were driving around randomly shooting guns into the air. Seriously mental like. And the British press think we are mental over-reactors.  :lol:

When Beskitas won a game when i was over there they were shooting their guns from the rooftops.

Yet another product of the prolific Platt Lane kindergarten and a player tipped for the top echelons of the game until stopped in his tracks by injury for the past two seasons.

Injuries lololol

Melo deal looks like happening then, but one problem is that they want "the skillful Eboue" as part of any deal...  :kinnear:

Apparently he could reduce up to £10m off the price...

Now i would prefer Eboue to stay but if any club values Eboue at anywhere near that price i'd 'carry him there myself'

Guest Heneage

Melo deal looks like happening then, but one problem is that they want "the skillful Eboue" as part of any deal...  :kinnear:

Apparently he could reduce up to £10m off the price...

Now i would prefer Eboue to stay but if any club values Eboue at anywhere near that price i'd 'carry him there myself'

£10m you're taking the piss surely.

I'm going to call shenanigans on his claimed weight as well.

SHENANIGANS

What do you mean? He hasn't changed a bit!

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00496/Michael_Johnson_496845a.jpg

http://content.mcfc.co.uk//~/media/Images/Shared/Players/Players0910/JOHNSON_800x700.ashx?as=0&dmc=0&mh=700&mw=800&thn=0