Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Supposedly Marseille have reached an agreement of current Everton target and former Newcastle target Stephane M'bia. I'm very happy with the signing, and I think he's better than Cana, who's leaving (to Hamburg or Everton supposedly), however, his name will always remind me of that ill-fated transfer window. We've been linked to Albin Ebondo as well. Don't think I could handle that if we sign him tbh.

Scholes is finished now like. Although to me he is still the best midfielder this country has produced since Gazza. f*** you Stevie G.

Lampard is better than the pair of them

He isn't like.

It's a disgrace that he is allowed have Ronaldo 9 on his shirt. What a cunt he'll never be as good as the Ronaldo was in his prime.

I heard he only wore it to see if you chomped.

And to see if you responsed to my chomping.  :laugh:

Scholes is finished now like. Although to me he is still the best midfielder this country has produced since Gazza. f*** you Stevie G.

Lampard is better than the pair of them

He isn't like.

Scholes during his peak was fantastic, but not quite as complete as Lampard and certainly not as consistent with goals

Guest Stephen927

Benayoun signed a new 2 year deal at Liverpool. I think he's one of those players that if he's playing regularly then Liverpool won't get anywhere near the title, but as someone off the bench and in and around the fringes of the team, he's very useful.

Gooch looked good for the USA in the confed cup like, I was very impressed. Never thought he was bad for us though really... another shit managerial decision not to sign him.

What? He was hopeless for us, but I agree he looked good for the States.

Gooch looked good for the USA in the confed cup like, I was very impressed. Never thought he was bad for us though really... another shit managerial decision not to sign him.

What? He was hopeless for us, but I agree he looked good for the States.

Maybe I've forgotten, I thought he looked decent... defenders never get given a decent change here anyway. You might be right though.

hmm, different players, different positions, different managers, different teams, different chairmen, different owners, same stadium though, same lack of 'confidence'...

...wonder what a contributor might have been? (oh noes! you can't say that!!)