Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Gooch had all the potential you want.

Just needed some guidance and some patience.

Both of which he was never going to get from this club.

Is that a haiku?

Big American

Untroubled by ball control

At Milan through luck.

Babatunde, what do you think of Cana? Supposedly Spurs are sniffing around as well, though I've heard Wolfsburg or Hamburg.

Yes Babatunde, can you give me some information regarding Cana? do you think he'll be a success in our midfield (if he was to join)?.

The very best you will get out of him is his fitness, can't recall him missing more than 1 or 2 games for L'OM, i'd say he was a very dirty player, two footed tackles galore. Don't know if i'm allowed to post a video link from the Marseille website. Had s*** loads of discipline problems throught his career from PSG onwards, strong as an ox though. Speaks volumes that he will be allowed to leave without ever asking to leave.

Be just what Arsenal need, can't imagine him joining Tottenham and apparently in some french rag he's quite keen on Gormany. (I realise the question isn't directed at me).

Cheers, Hamburg-bound apparently anyway

Inter has officially signed young talent Kerlon until 2012, he's the one who used to run around with the ball on his head irritating about every defender he played against.

Why did he only play 4 games for Chievo last season?

Inter has officially signed young talent Kerlon until 2012, he's the one who used to run around with the ball on his head irritating about every defender he played against.

What a weird signing, he hardly played last year.

Melo to Juve (apparently).

This transfer window is quite boring, isn't it?

I've never even heard of Melo. Except his name sounds like 'mela' which is the Italian word for "apple".

God, I'm bored.

Guest Heneage

I've never even heard of Melo. Except his name sounds like 'mela' which is the Italian word for "apple".

God, I'm bored.

Tutto Bene :razz:

Felipe Melo Brazilian DM , very good fee I heard was £20 m will probably hit Sky Sports tomorrow assuming it goes through.

God, I'm bored.

You've been linked strongly with Hangeland.

Would be a very nice replacement for Laursen I reckon.

God, I'm bored.

I agree.

God, I'm bored.

I agree.

In the Times that Harry offered Jenas and Bentley for Carew.

Really fancies himself as a whealer dealer does Redknapp  :laugh:

Thoughts?

God, I'm bored.

I agree.

Thoughts?

Interrupting I know, but my first thought is......they don't half make some s**** up.

God, I'm bored.

I agree.

Thoughts?

That's like me saying I quite fancy Megan Fox and am considering offering her a go on my Xbox in return for her letting me sexually abuse her for hours on end.

Onyewu will be a bad signing for Milan. He's was impressive in that last tournament, but I've seen him look clueless throughout the majority of his career. However, he is a free signing, and I guess it is worth the risk and the publicity. Not like Milan will win anything anyway. Inter and Juve are both far better.

Babatunde, what do you think of Cana? Supposedly Spurs are sniffing around as well, though I've heard Wolfsburg or Hamburg.

Yes Babatunde, can you give me some information regarding Cana? do you think he'll be a success in our midfield (if he was to join)?.

The very best you will get out of him is his fitness, can't recall him missing more than 1 or 2 games for L'OM, i'd say he was a very dirty player, two footed tackles galore. Don't know if i'm allowed to post a video link from the Marseille website. Had s*** loads of discipline problems throught his career from PSG onwards, strong as an ox though. Speaks volumes that he will be allowed to leave without ever asking to leave.

Be just what Arsenal need, can't imagine him joining Tottenham and apparently in some french rag he's quite keen on Gormany. (I realise the question isn't directed at me).

Cheers, Hamburg-bound apparently anyway

Yeah, good player that I'm pretty fond of, but he is a nasty bastard. The man is a walking red card and yeah, it does say alot that most fans won't miss him if we get a good replacement. (M'bia)

Was Huntelaar really that bad at Real Madrid? It's crazy that they are selling him already. What proof has Benzema laid down that he is better anyway. That was a stupid signing for Madrid imo.

Was thinking about this Gooch move, could it be the biggest move for an American ever?  I can't think of any other players off the top of my head (although I will be proved wrong shortly I'd imagine) who have gotten moves to such huge clubs? 

That being said, I think Gooch will do well in the Serie A.  It's a slower game and he will have a little more time to try and read it than he did in the Prem.  He's more physical than most of the players in that league too.  I am obviously slightly biased but I think overall it will prove to be a good signing by AC Milan.

Guest Heneage

Was thinking about this Gooch move, could it be the biggest move for an American ever?  I can't think of any other players off the top of my head (although I will be proved wrong shortly I'd imagine) who have gotten moves to such huge clubs? 

That being said, I think Gooch will do well in the Serie A.  It's a slower game and he will have a little more time to try and read it than he did in the Prem.  He's more physical than most of the players in that league too.  I am obviously slightly biased but I think overall it will prove to be a good signing by AC Milan.

Not one springs to mind, Lalas was in Serie A for a bit, Donovan to Bayern?

Not one springs to mind, Lalas was in Serie A for a bit, Donovan to Bayern?

Tim Howard to Man Utd surely.