Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Terry took a pretty long time to come out with the definitive "I'm staying" statement. I wonder how close anything was to actually happening.

He was never leaving tbh, Terry is a cunt but even he wouldn't leave Chelsea for Man City's money..

Terry took a pretty long time to come out with the definitive "I'm staying" statement. I wonder how close anything was to actually happening.

He was never leaving tbh, Terry is a cunt but even he wouldn't leave Chelsea for Man City's money..

He would, however, use Man City's money to make sure the club he 'loves' gives him a massive fucking pay rise.

Guest Heneage

Does he not also count as a one of those club raised players in Europe?

Is that a joke?.

I thought you made Europe last season?

Guest kingdawson

Is that a joke?.

Are you honestly taking the piss out of the fact we didn't make Europe last season? ummmm ok.

I think if Crouch was 5'11 he'd just be seen as a mediocre player, like Dave Kitson or someone. His height makes him stand out but isn't a big advantage, he's not extremely dominant in the air like you might think. Nice guy though.

I think if Crouch was 5'11 he'd just be seen as a mediocre player, like Dave Kitson or someone. His height makes him stand out but isn't a big advantage, he's not extremely dominant in the air like you might think. Nice guy though.

Just cos he's tall doesn't mean he has to be good in the air. He's decent on the ball and has scored a fair few goals in this league (and for the national team, like it or not). His height gets him some bonus points now and again but as you say, it isn't to be relied on. The fees he's commanded have been a bit of a joke but he's a good striker.

Guest Heneage

Is that a joke?.

Are you honestly taking the piss out of the fact we didn't make Europe last season? ummmm ok.

What? We just got relegated why would I be taking the piss? :lol:

Guest Heneage

How come he doesn't get considered as a "mercenary" by the way?

That's QPR, Portsmouth, Aston Villa, Southampton, Liverpool, Portsmouth (again) & Spurs in a relatively short career.

More nomadic really, didn't most of those clubs choose to ship him?

I assumed that this thread was about looking at rivals trabsfers, yet no mention of the Championship transfers!

Is this because its a black hole, a bit of the unknown?

I assumed that this thread was about looking at rivals trabsfers, yet no mention of the Championship transfers!

There's been the odd bit about Championship transfers every now and then. Most of the others seem to be losing their best players (and managers) tbh.

It's a dead old thread btw.

Because thankfully, theyre too busy selling their best players. Although Forest and Bristol City have brought in some good players so far.

1628: Zlatan Ibrahimovic has launched a scathing attack on Italian football, claiming he is leaving Inter Milan for Barcelona because he is "fed up" with life in Serie A. (Press Association)

Kind of hope djmattis see's this