Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Love that they've signed Cattermole, so average it's frightening. I'd have Guthrie over him every time. He's in the Ole Gunnar Solskjaer/Jeff Winter/Gus Poyet league of hate now.

I've always loathed the dirty bastard,and now he's at a club that is a match made in heaven,or hell ,more fitting.

Love that they've signed Cattermole, so average it's frightening. I'd have Guthrie over him every time. He's in the Ole Gunnar Solskjaer/Jeff Winter/Gus Poyet league of hate now.

I've always loathed the dirty bastard,and now he's at a club that is a match made in heaven,or hell ,more fitting.

Couldn't agree more, he is one of my most hated footballers of all time, and the fact he's now signed for Scumderland might have put him to the top of the list.

Solskjaer? Because of the Lee incident? :lol:

Elbowing Aaron Hughes.

Guest Heneage

Elbowing Aaron Hughes.

I remember Rob Lee at OT but when was the Hughes one?

Guest neesy111

Elbowing Aaron Hughes.

I remember Rob Lee at OT but when was the Hughes one?

when we lost 5-3, on their 4th goal, i remember it clearly

-------------------Gordon

Neill (?) - Ferdinand - Collins - McCartney

Malbranque - Cattermole - Cana - Richardson

----------------Bent - Jones

That's a decent team the slimey bastards have got. A decent central defender (will probs be Distin) and that's a top 10 team IMO.  :sadnod:

It's no better than your average Premiership squad. Will be 10th-15th I reckon.

-------------------Gordon

Neill (?) - Ferdinand - Collins - McCartney

Malbranque - Cattermole - Cana - Richardson

----------------Bent - Jones

That's a decent team the slimey bastards have got. A decent central defender (will probs be Distin) and that's a top 10 team IMO.  :sadnod:

It's no better than your average Premiership squad. Will be 10th-15th I reckon.

I dunno, there are a lot of Premiership squads laden with shit.

What is happening when s*** players like that cost £6 million?

Cattermole's hardly s*** tbf.

He's not good or anything though. Just an average centre midfielder with a bit of a mean streak. Signing Cana and Cattermole just seems redundant to me also. The would have been better off getting someone to play a bit of football.

What is happening when s*** players like that cost £6 million?

Cattermole's hardly s*** tbf.

He's not good or anything though. Just an average centre midfielder with a bit of a mean streak. Signing Cana and Cattermole just seems redundant to me also. The would have been better off getting someone to play a bit of football.

Fair enough.

Still (in response to Decky's point), when you consider that Cattermole is still young and also English, £6 million seems fairly standard in my eyes.

Coloccini Favorites

Newcastle to continue to negotiate with the management of Tango, with Neill in touch. Within a few days, one of 2 players will Saraylı G..

So he's quitting football to sell soft drinks?? At least he might be good at that...