Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest icemanblue

"Richard Dunne, my Lord, Richard Dunne"

:(

I can't get over how low O'Neill is aiming with these signings. Where's the ambition to match the obvious potential from the current owner?

Guest Heneage

"Richard Dunne, my Lord, Richard Dunne"

:(

I can't get over how low O'Neill is aiming with these signings. Where's the ambition to match the obvious potential from the current owner?

It would appear he's not overly fond on chucking more cash in thus the cut price Dunne signing.

Huth and Tuncay to stoke..

Can see them finishing closer to 10th than 18th again. Cracking couple of signings.

Huth fits perfectly into the Stoke team of giants,  not sure how a "footballer" like Tuncay will fit into the physical hoof it and play percentages football that Stoke play..

Shakhtar's Dmytro Chygrynsky all but signed for Barca, will play his last game for Shakhtar against Barca tomorrow.

Fee looks to be around €25m, mega money, but from what I've seen of him he has all the attributes to be a top centre half and is still only 22.

Guest Heneage

I'm delighted about the Huth and Tuncay deal, those two were massive for Boro and will be hard to replace and that's before you factor in a lot of the £11m will go onto bills.

Guest Heneage

Why are Pompey buying s*** players? They're just asking to go down.

Get the feeling they are going to try a Stoke or Bolton, get lots of cheap crap in that work hard defend tighter's than ant eaters gob and win 1-0.

Why are Pompey buying shit players? They're just asking to go down.

Mike Williamson isn't shit. Fuck you, yeah? I'll throw a brick at your face on his behalf.