Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest kingdawson

wtf? why?

Moyes would be the biggest moron in world football if that happens.

Yeah, because if it happens it's obviously because he WANTS to lose his best striker. Nothing to do with us having literally no money to spend and tons of debt.

so you sell to your biggest rivals and risk relegation?

If saha is for sale, there would be more then Liverpool interested.

He can walk for nout in the summer.

Still shouldn't sell him to their biggest rivals. Why would you want to help them further in their champions league pursuit. Plus Everton can still get relegated so why risk it?

There is zero chance of us going down  :rolleyes: I agree with you that we shouldn't sell him, especially to them, but blaming Moyes for the situation we're in is daft. Plus, it's only a rumour at the moment.

Haven't blamed him for anything. I said he'd be a moron if he sold your best striker to your biggest rivals.

How are Everton in so much debt? They don't spend that much net, and they got a massive wedge for Lescott.

because Bill Kenwright is the biggest idiot to ever run a football club. Despite spending next to nothing on players and not a penny on the stadium for decades our debt has spiralled. All his luvvies in the press won't tell you that though.

Fellaini pisses me off. Just saying.

:lol:

wtf? why?

Yeah, because if it happens it's obviously because he WANTS to lose his best striker. Nothing to do with us having literally no money to spend and tons of debt.

Still shouldn't sell him to their biggest rivals. Why would you want to help them further in their champions league pursuit. Plus Everton can still get relegated so why risk it?

Speaking of rivals and selling, is Pav leaving your lot? I'd be very happy to see him at the Arsenal.

You taking the piss? I'd drive him to Emirates myself.

Deadly serious, unfortunately i don't think 'arry would let him go to us.

Guest toonlass

wtf? why?

There is zero chance of us going down  :rolleyes: I agree with you that we shouldn't sell him, especially to them, but blaming Moyes for the situation we're in is daft. Plus, it's only a rumour at the moment.

Where might I have heard a set of football fans saying something like that, not so long ago?

Guest kingdawson

wtf? why?

Speaking of rivals and selling, is Pav leaving your lot? I'd be very happy to see him at the Arsenal.

You taking the piss? I'd drive him to Emirates myself.

Deadly serious, unfortunately i don't think 'arry would let him go to us.

I think Harry would tbh. It's obvious he doesn't rate him and he said himself he's fed up by Pav constantly going to the papers.

Has this been posted? Spurs fan's valuation of their squad.

Obviously, with this being the opening of a transfer window, now is the time for Spurs fans to do their thing on the internet frantically for a month.

Quite interesting, though. I think Lennon is undervalued, for example, whereas other entries are insane - if anyone, ANYONE would pay 14m for Bentley now, I'm a monkey's uncle. Similarly, Robbie Keane 15m? Pavlyuchenko 12m? Dos Santos (wasn't he on loan at Ipswich?) 8.8m, what they paid for him?

Also, I like Huddlestone (I like his languid style, his range of passing, and the way he looks like that bloke out of JLS, the one who looks like a Care in the Community case), but 15 million of your British pounds?

And Modric has doubled his value?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/jyarden/86-1.png

Guest toonlass

Tbh I saw Ledley King and £5 million and stopped reading. The lad's got worse knees than my granny and she's been dead for 5 years.

Brummie what's your username on 365?

Stealing THFC graphs lol

I dont post there, but the friend who sent me that said the poster who put it up is notorious for posting twisted figures which make Spurs out to be the most successful club on god's earth (ie a UEFA Cup win == same as a European Cup / CL win, FAC QF == same as a FAC win and so on).

Blue

I am with you. Laughed my socks off when I read that. Also, we sold Jenas to the Spuds for 9 million, not 7 million. His current value at 10 millkion is a joke too. I doubtthey would get half that for him now.