Other clubs' transfers

Dave

According to BBCTotalSport on facey B Liverpool have signed Darren Bent ?

Look at the picture man, it's the old joke about a sign with Liverpool written on it being bent. It wasn't funny 6 months ago and it still isn't now.

:rolleyes:

the annoying w***** says Folan and Cousin are probably going to leave Hull.

I hate Cousin.  :angry:

Could never tell the difference between Folan, Fagan and Cousin.

Probably because they are all piles of steaming shit

Guest Alan_Shearer

Could never tell the difference between Folan, Fagan and Cousin.

Probably because they are all piles of steaming s***

This.

Guest Phil K

One for the pet hates thread.  People who refer to facebook (in speech) as 'facey b'.

Never heard it before and it made me grimace - like people who say Crimbo for christmas

Many more sources are picking up the Lacina Traore story now, i hope it's this guy (without knowing anything about him :facepalm:) signs he just seems a decent buy good price, good age, technically (apparently) quite good and will be a big man to pump the ball to that we are lacking!

Also 6ft8 i just want to shout freak at him when he plays!

Shakhtar have signed FM legends Douglas Costa and Alex Teixeira. They are making a trend of hoovering up the best of the Brazilian exports.

Using FM as a scout more like it.

:laugh: Quite possibly. Well, they've got a UEFA Cup to show for it so far so it cannot be too bad a policy  :thup:

Guest toonlass

What's up with the Pennywell Drogba ? Is it him or the club trying engineer a move ?

Not selling enough watches at Seaham imo, plus his dad's Elephant Washing business didn't take off in Roker.