Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Mancini would be a very poor buy for OM.. He'll be on a big salary and his last good season was five years ago.

I remember saying the same before his move to Inter too... Anyway, Mr. Babatunde, I'm curious.. what do you think should be Marseille's starting eleven right now? and maybe your general thoughts on this season.. Are they under or over-achieving?

Seems Marseille are on the verge of signing Marseille from Inter.

that`ll be tough

:lol:

It's Mancini and good riddance, been awful since he came, hopefully we could get some moulan as well

Yes, I was referring to him. Tell me dj, it an illusion or is he actually as fat as he looks.

that`ll be tough

It's Mancini and good riddance, been awful since he came, hopefully we could get some moulan as well

Yes, I was referring to him. Tell me dj, it an illusion or is he actually as fat as he looks.

He do put in some work when he comes in, never complains and works hard at training.

You've been to their training or are you his agent?

that`ll be tough

He do put in some work when he comes in, never complains and works hard at training.

whatever makes you come

Then i guess you're just a fan who believes he knows every detail of a club? How players practice, what they think about and what the team eats during lunch?

Guest Heneage

that`ll be tough

whatever makes you come

Then i guess you're just a fan who believes he knows every detail of a club? How players practice, what they think about and what the team eats during lunch?

He probably visits an Inter forum with ITK'S just like ourself.

He started with his ignorance, i just put it up a level

messing around with you...

Its just funny how passionate you can be to such a s*** team, i mean come on, even Scunthorpe is better.

Guest Stephen927

that`ll be tough

whatever makes you come

:lol: Djmattis is great.

Guest firetotheworks

He had about 4.5 to 5 million € a year at Inter if i recall correct  :facepalm:

About 76.000 £ a week, and now when he's pretty much a finished player he gets 130.000 £/week at city, he must have one hell of a agent

A good agent who found the only muppets willing to pay him that much, job done.

Man City have acted incredibly short-sighted with this transfer, do they now not need De Jong or Kompany? :lol:

Oh, I really hope poor Gareth doesn't find himself with splinters in his arse.

Especially with this being a WC year and him having - bizarrely - cited "the chance to play in my best position week in week out" as so important  when he moved.

Thank you Brummie. Certain people on here (Kezman and firetotheworks to name 2)  didn't want to believe me when i was desperately trying to inform them what type of midfielder he is. Even went as far as to say i was 100% wrong (firetheworks anyway) and was apparently laughing at my description.

Don't read too much into that statement, I was pointing out the bullshit nature of Barry's whining in the press rather than making a statement of where he plays.

Just read the thread posted above, though, and you're correct in your assessment of how he plays.

He has zero pace and tends to be lazy so you won't find him charging up field much, so his game is always going to be about picking a pass, and he usually does this from just in front of the back four.

The issue we had with him last season was that we played him alongside Petrov in the middle, and they're both very similar in many ways - leading to a one-paced midfield, which is exactly how Man City have looked whenever I've seen Barry alongside De Jong this season.

I tried to tell them Brummie...i really did. They simply didn't want to listen to me :iamatwat:

Maybe that was the problem, that nobody wanted to listen to you.

Maybe so. Infact i think you're onto something. It's easier saying stuff like "this is hilarious" , "100 incorrect" , "what rubbish" when i post something . Any person that actually watches a decent amount of football would have agreed with the way i described those 2 players but i notice not 1 person on there actually agreed with my analysis (and i very much doubt everyone disagreed with what i was saying).

:lol: You're still wrong.

Hey KD, is Marcus Tudgay still going to inspire Sheffield Wednesday to a higher league finish than Watford, despite the fact we've lost Tommy Smith, Mike Williamson etc. who were the reasons for good form last season?

Guest kingdawson

Hey KD, is Marcus Tudgay still going to inspire Sheffield Wednesday to a higher league finish than Watford, despite the fact we've lost Tommy Smith, Mike Williamson etc. who were the reasons for good form last season?

Well with useless Law now out of the picture they might push on a bit. Very surprised with how they've struggled this season but our bet was void when you backed out of it when Rodgers deserted you :thup:.

Well with useless Law now out of the picture they might push on a bit. Very surprised with how they've struggled this season but our bet was void when you backed out of it when Rodgers deserted you :thup:.

Indeed, though the money was intended for charity...  :kinnear:

Guest kingdawson

About 76.000 £ a week, and now when he's pretty much a finished player he gets 130.000 £/week at city, he must have one hell of a agent

Man City have acted incredibly short-sighted with this transfer, do they now not need De Jong or Kompany? :lol:

Especially with this being a WC year and him having - bizarrely - cited "the chance to play in my best position week in week out" as so important  when he moved.

Thank you Brummie. Certain people on here (Kezman and firetotheworks to name 2)  didn't want to believe me when i was desperately trying to inform them what type of midfielder he is. Even went as far as to say i was 100% wrong (firetheworks anyway) and was apparently laughing at my description.

Don't read too much into that statement, I was pointing out the bullshit nature of Barry's whining in the press rather than making a statement of where he plays.

Just read the thread posted above, though, and you're correct in your assessment of how he plays.

He has zero pace and tends to be lazy so you won't find him charging up field much, so his game is always going to be about picking a pass, and he usually does this from just in front of the back four.

The issue we had with him last season was that we played him alongside Petrov in the middle, and they're both very similar in many ways - leading to a one-paced midfield, which is exactly how Man City have looked whenever I've seen Barry alongside De Jong this season.

I tried to tell them Brummie...i really did. They simply didn't want to listen to me :iamatwat:

Maybe so. Infact i think you're onto something. It's easier saying stuff like "this is hilarious" , "100 incorrect" , "what rubbish" when i post something . Any person that actually watches a decent amount of football would have agreed with the way i described those 2 players but i notice not 1 person on there actually agreed with my analysis (and i very much doubt everyone disagreed with what i was saying).

My point was proven to such a devastating effect, there really isn't much more to say (Hell even Kezman has nothing to say) :smug:

GG charity starts at home first :thup:

Guest firetotheworks

My point was proven to such a devastating effect, there really isn't much more to say (Hell even Kezman has nothing to say) :smug:

You care more than me. OK, you're right.

PS. You're wrong.

Guest Heneage

GG charity starts at home first :thup:

Say about what?

Guest Heneage

I'm not going to insult you again if that's what you're after, I got banned for it last time. :lol:

BUT, FWIW, Brummie is a Villa fan, I never debated his role for Villa, I said for CITY, just like how you said Carrick played defensive mid for Spurs, something I never debated. But it's not like Football Manager pal, players can change positions.

Guest kingdawson

You also said he doesn't play dm for England....you said he simply plays cm (apparently he likes to get forward too). I pointed out that he plays infront of the back 4 for England as dm and his job is to sit whilst Gerrard and the 2 wingers get forward.