Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Stephen927

Steve Bruce called him the most unprofessional player he had ever worked with. Doubt Brown will be able to control him, but when Zaki is in the mood he is a very good striker.

Guest Stephen927

If Zaki has got any sense whatsoever he will put his head down and work hard to repair his reputation. Bruce branding him as the most unprofessional player he has ever worked with stays in the mind of everybody, fans, media and managers. This is his chance now to right a lot of wrongs and get a permanent deal over here.

Was reading his Wiki (I know, anyone could edit it, whatever), and read this, fairly disgraceful if true.

Zaki turned down a move to English Premier League side Portsmouth, who had been strongly linked with the player. It is alleged that Zaki claimed he would snub the move because Portsmouth have Algerian and Israeli players in Nadir Belhadj and Tal Ben-Haim, and Israeli manager Avram Grant.

If Zaki has got any sense whatsoever he will put his head down and work hard to repair his reputation. Bruce branding him as the most unprofessional player he has ever worked with stays in the mind of everybody, fans, media and managers. This is his chance now to right a lot of wrongs and get a permanent deal over here.

Was reading his Wiki (I know, anyone could edit it, whatever), and read this, fairly disgraceful if true.

Zaki turned down a move to English Premier League side Portsmouth, who had been strongly linked with the player. It is alleged that Zaki claimed he would snub the move because Portsmouth have Algerian and Israeli players in Nadir Belhadj and Tal Ben-Haim, and Israeli manager Avram Grant.

i read that story a few months ago alright no telling how true it is

Guest Heneage

Great move for Hull, that. They desperately need goals like most s*** teams and if he scores them I'm sure they won't give a toss about his attitude.

Is their problem not creating chances?

Why Algerians?

Why Algerians?

Beat Egypt in a play off for a World cup spot. Lot of ill feeling during the course of the two game tie.

Isn't there an Algerian at Hull?

Aye, Khamel Ghilas, well dosent matter to be honest, dont think it does, Nabil El Zhar(Moroccan/Arabic) was in the same squad Yossi Benayoun(Israeli) at Liverpool, so I dont think many players care about outside matters.