Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest kingdawson

I'm happy with both signings.

Out of interest, if you sign Kaboul you will have; King, Dawson, Woodgate, Bassong and Kaboul.

In the summer there is no way you will keep all of them happy, so who do you think will leave?

Woodgate will probably retire and King may not be offered a new contract. Kaboul has been a straight beast whenever i've seen Pompey play (especially when he played rb). I liked him when he was here but his concentration levels were poor to say the least.

Guest kingdawson

I bet we buy Robbie Keane in the next 48 hours.

I said on GG that i bet Keane will leave and not Pav. I said he'd either go to you, Birmingham or Sunderland imo. I think the team that does buy him will overpay.

Out of interest, if you sign Kaboul you will have; King, Dawson, Woodgate, Bassong and Kaboul.

In the summer there is no way you will keep all of them happy, so who do you think will leave?

Woodgate will probably retire and King may not be offered a new contract. Kaboul has been a straight beast whenever i've seen Pompey play (especially when he played rb). I liked him when he was here but his concentration levels were poor to say the least.

Every time I see him, that shitting goal he scored against us in that mental 4-4 anniversary game flashes through my mind.

And then i do a sick in my mouth.

Any sensible manager should be looking to pick up one of those lot, depending on who Harry prefers. Dawson seems to have improved recently too.

Guest geordienorway

What has happened to Hutton KD? Has looked a very good player every time I've seen him play. Would definitely want us to sign him if we go up.

Guest kingdawson

What has happened to Hutton KD? Has looked a very good player every time I've seen him play. Would definitely want us to sign him if we go up.

Take him...please take him.

Good going forward but his positional sense is really really bad. Gets caught out of position all the time which causes Dawson to cover the rb position...which ultimately means we're a cb short. Some spurs fans rate him though....

Said on the tele at weekend Scunthorpe are completely debt free.

Yep. Although the chairman is in the top twenty richest men in football in the UK, he doesn't have to spend a penny as the club over the last few years has taken in a huge income. Selling players like Sharp, Keogh, Paterson etc, as well as a couple of Wembley visits and promotions has helped - if it wasn't for that, Scunny would be massively in debt.

Very small club, but very successful on the scale of things. There's no way that a club which has an average of attendance of about 4000 people should be debt free.

Wolves are also debt free (or were at the start of the season).

Wolves are also debt free (or were at the start of the season).

Sir Jack Hayward (now, he was a well intentioned chairman) sold the club to Steve Morgan for a pound, on the basis that he invest certain amounts, most of which would have been clearing the debt.

Guest kingdawson

So thats Begovic, Kaboul, Defoe, Kranjcar and Crouch they've bought from Pompey in the last year!! Pompey also have Boateng and O' Hara. Is there some sort of Team Swap going on down there?

Don't forget we also sold them Davis, Mendes and Pamarot for £8m  :lol:

So thats Begovic, Kaboul, Defoe, Kranjcar and Crouch they've bought from Pompey in the last year!! Pompey also have Boateng and O' Hara. Is there some sort of Team Swap going on down there?

Don't forget we also sold them Davis, Mendes and Pamarot for £8m  :lol:

And Redknapp wonders why so many of his deals end up in the hands of the police.  :lol:

Dunno why Spurs got Gudjohnsen, he's awful now.

yep.. I haven't seen a lot of him but he seems a carbon copy of Alan Smith now. Static, drops deep and passes the ball backwards all the time and of course the bleached fucking hair..

I wouldn't write him off so soon - it will be really interesting to see how he does with Spurs. He really didn't get an opportunity to shine with Barca in his last two seasons there and his playing style didn't suit Monaco at all. If Spurs give him some time and patience he could do very well there.