Other clubs' transfers

Dave

http://www.7sur7.be/static/FOTO/pe/8/5/6/media_xl_3653271.jpg?20100412122920

I don't think that's the Bernabeu, there's a Standard Liege crest in the box and a Europa League banner underneath

Eagle eye, me  :pow:

http://www.7sur7.be/static/FOTO/pe/8/5/6/media_xl_3653271.jpg?20100412122920

I don't think that's the Bernabeu, there's a Standard Liege crest in the box and a Europa League banner underneath

Eagle eye, me  :pow:

and it's Leo Sayer.

If Chelsea win the double, Ancelotti will have eclipsed Mourinho with an inferior team.

In a weaker league, having had a relatively easy run in the cup and having limped out of the Champions league.

Mourinho didn't do anything with them in the CL either.

Not sure if Ronaldo is on the wind-up but it's interesting to think that Mourinho hasn't really stayed at a club longer than 3 years. Until he wins the CL, I don't think he can be called a truly great manager.

Edit: I have a very short memory don't I?

Ok, he's a great manager.  :snod:

Not sure if Ronaldo is on the wind-up but it's interesting to think that Mourinho hasn't really stayed at a club longer than 3 years. Until he wins the CL, I don't think he can be called a truly great manager.

Won it with Porto.

If Mourinho wins the Champions league this season he will prove himself to be on par with Ancelotti.

To win the Champs league with a selling club like Porto was nothing short of outstanding and he has already managed to outwit Ancelotti comprehensively this season over 2 legs.

Outwit? Are you insinuating that Mourihno paid the ref to ignore three blatant penalties and one red card?

I can't remember any of the incidents you are referring to. As far as I remember Inter were by far the better team and were never in danger of going out in the 2nd leg.

Chelsea were the better team in the first leg, imo. The foul on Kalou at the end of the first half was a penalty and a red card. Italians are the best manipulators of the referee in the world in addition to being the best cooks and biggest cowards.

Mourinho is the better manager of the two (between him and Ancelotti).

Ancelotti's Milan must have been one of the most boring teams ever, and hey i support Milan, but the job done by Leonardo this season is incredible (even though hes made Ronaldinho untouchable). I mean a team full of old players and couple of young players and the best player (Pato) injured for a long time and they're still there making a run at the title even though it took a hit this weekend.

Milan plays a much more attractive football and this with players like Ambrosini and Pirlo on the field.

However, I dont deny that Ancelotti has been good, but during his good years Kaka was instoppable, Nesta stopped everything, Pirlo was at his prime and so was Gattuso. It is impossible to compare Ancelotti's squad to the reduced and old one Leonardo has now.

Best manager in the world is Scolari though (biased? i dont think so :lol:)

Chelsea were the better team in the first leg, imo. The foul on Kalou at the end of the first half was a penalty and a red card. Italians are the best manipulators of the referee in the world in addition to being the best cooks and biggest cowards.

Aye all those many Italians that played in that game for Inter.   :razz:

Or are you implying something far more sinister? :lol: