Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Marca reporting we have started talks with Aston Villa regarding Ashley Young, apparently the deal could be closed for €25m  :undecided:

Not really a player for us.

He was far better last season than he has been this season. Based on what I've seen of Villa anyway.

He's got no business being at Barca. I'd take the likes of Pienaar and Modric over him any day of the week.

He's been mediocre since that day he scored in the last minute against you, and MON told him he was a genius.

He's nowhere near good enough for Barcelona.

Preston may want to take John Guidetti (young Swedish striker) from Manchester City on loan for the next season. From the man himself.

Have you heard anything about him? He's a great prospect. Born in 1992. Currently on a 1 month loan to Brommapojkarna in the Swedish Premier Division. Created the only goal in his first game for them.

This is a boy with attitude. Reminds me of Bojan Djordic when he was at Manchester United. His focus is 110% football. No party, no drinking, no girls... And he got his dad as a personal coach.

At his first days at City some player burned his football shoes and put them in a bin. Guidetti started a fight with him in the shower  :lol:

1992.... feel damn old now....I remember the days when the players used to be the same age as me :(

Bojan Djordic? I remember him being touted as the next big star but he seemed to have fallen off the map now.

City want an emergency loan deal till the end of the season because of Given's injury. Can't understand that Given will be out now for those last 3 weeks. Don't think that dislocated shoulder is that bad, really.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/8644269.stm

read in a paper over here given could be out for 4 months and miss irelands opening euro qualifiers  :no:

Guest geordienorway

It is, trust me.

It depends on your ligaments. If it is the first time, he won't be able to use the shoulder 100% for a month or so. If he has done it a lot, he will probably be fine in a couple of weeks.

It is, trust me.

It depends on your ligaments. If it is the first time, he won't be able to use the shoulder 100% for a month or so. If he has done it a lot, he will probably be fine in a couple of weeks.

wouldn't it be a constant weak spot though, vianaesque ?

Guest geordienorway

It is, trust me.

Correct, but the healing time will decrease because the ligaments get more damaged the first time you do it. The chance of it to happen again increases though.

Guest toonlass

It is, trust me.

Correct, but the healing time will decrease because the ligaments get more damaged the first time you do it. The chance of it to happen again will increases though.

I dislocated my shoulder twice within 2 months in 2008, and the second time hurt far more and took longer to heal for me.

It is, trust me.

Correct, but the healing time will decrease because the ligaments get more damaged the first time you do it. The chance of it to happen again will increases though.

I dislocated my shoulder twice within 2 months in 2008, and the second time hurt far more and took longer to heal for me.

Probably because it wasn't healed totally from the first go-round.

Guest toonlass

How the fudge do you manage to dislocated your shoulder unless you're playing some form of sport? (Or climbing on s*** when you're drunk)

wild sex in blefs case.

:facepalm:

Car crash for the first one, second time it dislocated when I tripped on the stairs. Second time they had to knock me out to put it back in, cos I knew how much it hurt to do it from the first time.

How the fudge do you manage to dislocated your shoulder unless you're playing some form of sport? (Or climbing on s*** when you're drunk)

wild sex in blefs case.

Car crash for the first one, second time it dislocated when I tripped on the stairs. Second time they had to knock me out to put it back in, cos I knew how much it hurt to do it from the first time.

hey blef, you aint helping yourself. heres me trying to build you up so folk think you have some exciting lifestyle and you go killing all my work.

Guest toonlass

wild sex in blefs case.

hey blef, you aint helping yourself. heres me trying to build you up so folk think you have some exciting lifestyle and you go killing all my work.

My exciting life finished several years ago. Its all comfy slippers now.

west ham failed in an attempt to get dorrans for 4m

why did they think that would be enough?

Could be the fact he's completely unproven at top level.

hes also wbroms best player no chance of them selling him unless a man u etc come in which isnt likely