Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Kuyt             Gerrard            Cole

Torres

Not a bad front four.

Kuyt, Gerrard, and Torres have yet to leave though.

;)

Kuyt             Gerrard            Cole

Torres

Not a bad front four.

Not a bad front TWO, exactly the same as last year. Chelsea think Benayoun is better than Cole...

Kuyt             Gerrard            Cole

Torres

Not a bad front four.

Not a bad front TWO, exactly the same as last year. Chelsea think Benayoun is better than Cole...

Cole's better IMO but Benayoun is more consistent and less injury prone.

I think Liverpool will fair alot better this year with Hodgson, so long as they can keep Gerrard and Torres.

Guest palnese

a 30 year old Benayoun? Why did Chelsea do this? Especially for £5.5mil. Weird signing.

Replacement for Cole?

a 30 year old Benayoun? Why did Chelsea do this? Especially for £5.5mil. Weird signing.

Replacement for Cole?

Usually they would replace him by signing someone better. They are crying out for a really good right winger imo.

If you listened to Talksport, you would think he had signed for Spurs weeks ago - there are so many fucking trailers of Redknapp harping on about him.

Pity Cole's fucked him over and gone to Liverpool  :lol:

Replacement for Cole?

Usually they would replace him by signing someone better. They are crying out for a really good right winger imo.

Benayoun is class though

Sky Sports is awful with this whole Cole thing. The Scottish guy (can't remember his name) is as cringworthy as ever

Jim White? He was at the Masters on Saturday night and a few young charvs were shouting "you're that bloke off the telly" at him and he looked visibly disgusted.

Replacement for Cole?

Benayoun is class though

I agree, he is a good player. I just don't think he's a step up from Cole, which I would have expected.

That's pretty much the wages Liverpool are offering Cole for one year, isn't it? :lol:

Main reason he went there rather than Spurs...the other being that he's more likely to get a game at Liverpool!

I can't see all of Kuyt, Gerrard, Torres and Cole being fit together for more than a handful of games next year, if any. It depends how much priority the Europa Cup is given. Part of the reason that Liverpool were happy to throw money at Cole will have been the new squad rules, I'm guessing.