Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Man, what's City's squad size nowadays? Surely they should start offloading players soon?

They're stockpiling players this season so when the new financial regualtions come in they've already got players they can ship out to fund any new faces they need, thus breaking even(ish). Any club would do the same, the price of a player is irrelevant for them. 

Man, what's City's squad size nowadays? Surely they should start offloading players soon?

They're stockpiling players this season so when the new financial regualtions come in they've already got players they can ship out to fund any new faces they need, thus breaking even(ish). Any club would do the same, the price of a player is irrelevant for them. 

They can only register 25 of them, though. Although I guess they can just stick them in the Elite Squad.

And that would only work for maybe one season. I guess they are just careless because they don't give a fuck.

They can only register 25 of them, though. Although I guess they can just stick them in the Elite Squad.

Or loan em out

Classic purchasing players to stop others having them. Donovan will go down in everyones estimation if he goes to City. Utterly pointless transfer.

Stop who having him? Nobodies tried, If anyone wanted him they could have got him by now.