Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Heneage

At 21 (?) he's already played in 5 different countries  :facepalm:

As has his best friend, he brings him wherever he goes and gets him to sign for a local amateur side.

It was 9 years ago. ???

Has absolutely no importance now whatsoever. Can't see what you're getting upset about tbh.

I guess he believes Gaspart is acting on behalf of the club when saying this now in the middle of the Cesc saga. Gaspart is his own man, though, and one of the most unpopular people in Barcelona (unless you're an Espanyol fan). Rosell would rather take transfer advice from a dead toad than from him.

Really, would be like whoever ends up owning Portsmouth ringing Mandaric and asking him a favor in a transfer.

Guest palnese

"As" linking Lassana Diarra to Manchester United on a €24m deal.

Would be a great signing for them. Don't see why Mourinho would sell him though.

Cigarini from Naples to Sevilla on a loan deal with a €7m buyout clause. "Almost done", according to Marca.

They need a creative midfielder, have heard decent things about Cigarini but haven't seen him play much. Any of you Calcio fans can fill me in?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

One of the papers yesterday was saying Man U were thinking of using the Buy Back Clause on Rossi. I'm still gutted Roeder didn't play him more when he was here. Wonder if Pique has a Buy Back Clause!

Nah, we never allow buybacks on the players we buy.

Don't ManU have half a million strikers? Rooney, Berbatov, Owen, Chicharito, Macheda, Wellbeck, Diouf. Even if you take the youngsters out looks like a full house to me (unless they sell Berbatov).

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Aye, just saw it reported on the BBC Gossip bit yesterday, though the Man U forwards list doesn't look too hot.

Nah, we never allow buybacks on the players we buy.

Don't ManU have half a million strikers? Rooney, Berbatov, Owen, Chicharito, Macheda, Wellbeck, Diouf. Even if you take the youngsters out looks like a full house to me (unless they sell Berbatov).

:kinnear:  :lol:

"As" linking Lassana Diarra to Manchester United on a 24m deal.

Would be a great signing for them. Don't see why Mourinho would sell him though.

Didn't he sell him to Arsenal when he was at Chelsea?

Hassan Yebeda is transfer listed by Benfica, worth a bid Shirley.

Wasnt he pretty dreadful last season? Or at least he was every time i seen him.

Gomis to Fener deal was 14M Euro's. A bit out of our price league. And for that much I'd want someone better than Gomis.