Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Stephen927

Good players a few years ago but completely past it now. Would have thought with the money available to McLeish he could identify better targets.

Arteta has signed a 5 yr deal  :smitten:

Fabulous player. I'd have absolutely no reservations about Arteta being part of an England overhaul.

Controversial (Parky, don't kill me), but I'm throwing that one out there.

Same, also Almunia is better than James.

Fabulous player. I'd have absolutely no reservations about Arteta being part of an England overhaul.

Same, also Almunia is better than James.

NO.

Hart is the future for England in goal.

He is, definitely, but Almunia is a good back-up.

No way I'd go around handing citizenship for a backup, that's just ew. Plus I think Almunia is wank...

Filling one problem position (an attacking midfielder who can retain possession and offer some craft) seems alreet to me, I mean Spain did it with Senna because they didn't have an adequate DM.

The Home Nations have an agreement between themselves that they won't select players that are only eligible by residency. 

The Home Nations have an agreement between themselves that they won't select players that are only eligible by residency. 

Aye but verbal agreements don't mean owt. Scotland looked all set to break it last year with Novo until half the country kicked up a fuss. Which would probably happen here, I'm just saying IMO I would have no problems. There is nothing legally binding to stop it, in theory.

Caulkin's twitter says Kilgallon should be joining Boro on loan, although theres an injury complication.

EDIT: Steffen Iversen wants to come back to England.

Ferguson is on the verge of signing Ozil

Blackpool to sign Cathcart for 500k

Almunia is terrible. Hart and Green are way ahead, as is Ben Foster.

Agree with Hart and Green but not Foster. He's very error prone, erratic and nervous when run at. That Carling Cup final is all he's been holding on to.