Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Well, now both Barcelona rags are reporting we have agreed a €10m fee for Özil, and the club is waiting on Guardiola to give the go-ahead.

Surprising development after promoting two centremids from our B team. I'm afraid this might be a political signing.

Guest kingdawson

Well, now both Barcelona rags are reporting we have agreed a €10m fee for Özil, and the club is waiting on Guardiola to give the go-ahead.

Surprising development after promoting two centremids from our B team. I'm afraid this might be a political signing.

Is that it?

Is that it?

1 year left on his contract.

He's on his last year so it's the kind of money I'd expect.

Given your financial position, where is all this money coming from?

Reports of our demise are greatly exaggerated. Even though, our net spend so far is just €10m, surely we can afford this.

Still a bit of a pointless signing. I appreciate his pace and athleticism - which we lack in the side - but still looks like a kneejerk signing after missing on Cesc.

The French media are now saying that the Marseille transfer saga will be Niang to Fener, Ben Arfa to wherever (Hopefully NUFC), and Luis Fabiano to OM. From a Marseille perspective, I am finding this tiresome and really just hope for everything to be settled soon. The team looked out of sorts on Saturday and all of this movement and rumour is a large part of the problem,imo.