Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Frimpong out for 6-9 months with a cruciate injury. Shame for the lad, he wasn't going to start weekly but he would have started enough for people to take notice of him and maybe get a decent loan.

What's up with the injury situation at Arsenal? Getting ridiculous now.

It's probably already been discussed, but Shay Given's behaviour is a bit dodgy. While he was with us, he had a bit of a history of threatening to leave every time he was dropped. He's not long joined City (having left us in the shit) and should give them at least another season.

You made your bed, Shay, now lie on it.

In his defence he has previously had some reason to be slightly annoyed, as he's always been the best keeper at the club.

But in this case he hasn't got a leg to stand on, as he signed for Man City when he was always likely to be competing with world-class players. He's luckily they didn't sign Casillas or someone like that TBH.

They could have, but it's nice that he's been replaced by some kid signed from Shrewsbury.

Guest kingdawson

Woodgate, King and Gallas. Aye, should be able to squeeze a full season out of that lot.

It's obvious we need a cb and he was very good last season so it's a smart signing. Obviously he's a cunt which is a shame but he's a very good cb.

Guest Heneage

Woodgate, King and Gallas. Aye, should be able to squeeze a full season out of that lot.

It's obvious we need a cb and he was very good last season so it's a smart signing. Obviously he's a c*** which is a shame but he's a very good cb.

Good player but are you not worried about his potential for meltdowns?

When he's at the top of his game he's really good, he's quality and it can't be questioned that he is 'top of the league standard' but he won't play a full season and he is disruptive, he's a better player than Kolo but i wish we had kept him during their spat, at least he's loyal and he works hard.

When he's good he's quality can't be questions top of the league standard but he won't play a full season and he is disruptive, he's a better player than Kolo but i wish we had kept him during their spat, at least he's loyal and he works hard.

My brain just died.

When he's good he's quality can't be questions top of the league standard but he won't play a full season and he is disruptive, he's a better player than Kolo but i wish we had kept him during their spat, at least he's loyal and he works hard.

My brain just died.

Jesus christ, i really wrote that. Edited.

Guest kingdawson

It's obvious we need a cb and he was very good last season so it's a smart signing. Obviously he's a c*** which is a shame but he's a very good cb.

Good player but are you not worried about his potential for meltdowns?

Yeh i am. It's could easily go tits up. As a player i rate highly but he's an utter knob.

As for Bassong he was excellent last season but we need experience.

Guest kingdawson

So Arry has said he wants 4 specific players that will see us up there. He says it was 5 but obviously we have to scratch J.Cole of that list.

I'm guessing the players are...

1) Gallas

2) Fabiano or Amauri

3) Arda Turan

4) Lasanna Diarra

That's the 4 i think.