Other clubs' transfers

Dave

scolari getting rid of 7-8ish first teamers in order to give youth a chance as well.

Scolari is has made a gaff by revealing his chat with Fat Frank...I think they're being silly trying to hang onto him, it's quite clear he wants to leave.

scolari getting rid of 7-8ish first teamers in order to give youth a chance as well.

Scolari is has made a gaff by revealing his chat with Fat Frank...I think they're being silly trying to hang onto him, it's quite clear he wants to leave.

Read yesterday that he's been 'negotiating' with Chelsea for 2 years about renewing his contract.  :cheesy:

If he wanted to stay he'd have signed a long time ago imo.

Read yesterday that he's been 'negotiating' with Chelsea for 2 years about renewing his contract.  :cheesy:

He wants to finish his career there. Chelsea think that career is shorter than he does. He's after 5 years, they're offering 4. That's the only stalling point.

He does want to stay at Chelsea.

He wants to finish his career there. Chelsea think that career is shorter than he does. He's after 5 years, they're offering 4. That's the only stalling point.

That's the only sticking point?  :lol:

Didn't know that tbh.

Didn't know that tbh.

Well, it's the main one. He's agreed the salary and he's said he wants to stay. He just wants a longer contract than Chelsea are offering.

To be honest if I were him (if only ;)) I'd go to Italy and play for a couple of years.

Didn't know that tbh.

Well, it's the main one. He's agreed the salary and he's said he wants to stay. He just wants a longer contract than Chelsea are offering.

To be honest if I were him (if only ;)) I'd go to Italy and play for a couple of years.

Well that's the thing isn't it? If he wants to stay at Chelsea that much he'll be prepared to compromise a little. Likewise, if Chelsea want him to stay they'll do the same and bend a little.

The longer the stalemate goes on, the more it strengthens Lampard's position. He knows he can walk in a years time. Chelsea need him to sign soon or they'll kick him out for whatever they can get. A bit like Liverpool/Owen situation of a few years back.

Didn't know that tbh.

But he'll be 35 at the end of his contract, Chelsea won't pay £140k pw to a 35 year old.  I think it's Lampard's way of engineering a move while still saying to the fans 'I don't want to go, I love Chelsea'.

But with Kenyon now saying they will hold him to his contract and he can go on a Bosman after that, the ball is back in Lampard's court.

Babayaro at Pompey.

:lol:

Harry: And here's the training ground

Babayaro: Training ground? I'm sorry I'm not familiar with that term.

Harry: It's where we prepare for matches

Babayaro: Matches?

Harry: You know...football

Babayaro: Football?

Harry: Nevermind...and here is the injury room.

Babayaro: Sweet. Where do I check in and when do they deliver the meals?

Babayaro at Pompey.

:lol:

Harry: And here's the training ground

Babayaro: Training ground? I'm sorry I'm not familiar with that term.

Harry: It's where we prepare for matches

Babayaro: Matches?

Harry: You know...football

Babayaro: Football?

Harry: Nevermind...and here is the injury room.

Babayaro: Sweet. Where do I check in and when do they deliver the meals?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: legend

Adebayor offered to Milan.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/7495471.stm

AC Milan claim Arsenal are ready to sell Emmanuel Adebayor, a month after insisting he was not available.

The Gunners told Milan on 13 June that the striker, 24, was not for sale.

But Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani revealed the Gunners have since written to the Italian club to say they have changed their position.

Galliani told Italian TV station Antenna 3: "I have a letter from Arsenal that says 'we will consider a deal if it still interests you'."

However, the clubs still need to agree a fee, with Milan unwilling to meet Arsenal's £36m valuation of the Togo international.

Galliani says he has spoken to Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger about a deal but that they are "divided" on the player's value.

Milan said in June that Adebayor was their "sole transfer target" of the summer, although they later said they could not afford him.

After selling Alberto Gilardino to Fiorentina and with Ronaldo out of action because of a serious knee injury, Milan have made signing a striker their top priority, although Barcelona also covet Adebayor, who scored 30 goals in 48 games last season.

"If Adebayor decides to leave, Milan definitely want him but it is clear that if an offer arrives from Barcelona it would be difficult for him to say no," Galliani added.

Don't rate Adebayor myself.

Shite body language at the end of the season. Quite simply, never a £30m player nor a £20m player. At the absolute most I'd say he's worth £12m.

He's embarrassed himself by asking for pay parity with Henry's wage before he left. Thats the same Henry that's won world cups, numerous player of the year awards, scored goals year in and year out and, by the time he'd left Arsenal, had a shite load of big game experience.

Adebayor is the new Anelka and he'll look back on this whole saga with regret.

Milan are naive if they think he plays the way he did against them at the San Siro last year every week.