Other clubs' transfers

Dave

What do you think your chances of getting Cesc are in the Summer VI?

I think if we win The FA Cup/Premier League/Champions League he'll stay with us.

Thoughts?

So, he's leaving then? :lol:

What do you think your chances of getting Cesc are in the Summer VI?

I think if we win The FA Cup/Premier League/Champions League he'll stay with us.

Thoughts?

That's my take on it too. FA Cup might not be enough though, would depend on if you challenged the PL right to the end.

Honestly, depends on how serious he really was about wanting to go to us. My belief has always been he just wants to win stuff and sees us as a better proposition on that regard.

Excuse my ignorance, I don't keep up with Spanish football very much at all. Why do Barca want him so bad anyway? For the amount you'd be paying for him, where would he fit in your team?

I don't think it really is a legit interest. We were after him a couple years ago and the link gets resurrected from time to time to fill up the rags, plus now somebody got that photo with the shirt.

Always thought Fabregas comes across as a bit of a c***.

I don't think he even cares that much about Barca, and that he would happily go to Madrid if the offer was there.

He isn't that big of a fan, at least according to people that knew him at his hometown (my bro works there). I do believe he's an outstanding player and want him here but also think he's pretty two-faced (if he was such a fan he wouldn't have left afterall).

Guest kingdawson

I do, I like him a lot and he's one of my favorite players in the PL.

Mind, I don't think is a player we need, but still fun to be linked with him.

When was that taken?

“There was some offers, but I am not interested right now. It’s not that I don’t want to extend the contract, I just don’t want to hold talks at this point. I have enough money to live and I can’t complain about that, but I will only be happy if I play.”

“Everything depends on how many games I play. I admit that I want to play at Arsenal as long as they want me. If I can earn my place in goal I won’t even consider any other offers.”

These are from Szczesny we need to give him is assurances he will play and be our number 1 eventually, he's our brightest goalkeeping prospect and we really need to keep him.