Other clubs' transfers

Dave

I've never had any indication that Fabregas is a t***, always just admired his football.

I'm just hoping that his hamstring isn't perfect and Tiote can make a light snack out of him on Sunday.

No please, he's in my FF team. Let's say a Fàbregas brace and a Shola hattrick for a 3-2. Deal?

Fabregas is is a classy unassuming young man. Hull, Hughes and Ballack are all vile entities really, so Fabregas can't be blamed. The Arteta thing? Just his desire/desperation to get his team a result.

That is some of the worst logic I've ever known. Wow. :lol:

Fabregas is is a classy unassuming young man. Hull, Hughes and Ballack are all vile entities really, so Fabregas can't be blamed. The Arteta thing? Just his desire/desperation to get his team a result.

Oh, he was serious? I thought he was WUMing :lol:

:razz:

Fabregas = top bloke.

Tim Cahill = Grade A punk.

According to Soccernet (which is generally a decent source), Gareth Bale is rated at 50 million pounds. :lol:

This Gareth Bale love fest is getting embarrassing. Grown men should not be fawning over this guy the way they have been since the game on Tuesday. It's almost perverse. They all sound like pre-teens that just discovered their first boy band for freak sake. It's no wonder why these young British players can't keep their focus most of the time.

It's hard not to be impressed with Bale tbh. To have a pair of games against the European champions like he has will have put him near the top of every shopping list of huge clubs all over Europe. Quality LW like Bale are in short supply and the fact the lad is only about 21 means he'll develop and get better.

Honestly, the best thing he could do is move to either Barca or Real in the summer. Would be the making of him.

Guest kingdawson

It's hard not to be impressed with Bale tbh. To have a pair of games against the European champions like he has will have put him near the top of every shopping list of huge clubs all over Europe. Quality LW like Bale are in short supply and the fact the lad is only about 21 means he'll develop and get better.

Honestly, the best thing he could do is move to either Barca or Real in the summer. Would be the making of him.

Eh? that would more than likely ruin him.

Best thing for him to do is stay at Spurs 2? more years till he is guaranteed to get in any team he goes to, you don't want to risk being benched at this point when he's really growing.

Why?

Playing abroad for a team like Real or Barca would be fantastic for him. He's young enough that even if it didn't work out he cold come back a stronger person and better for the experience. If he played well he'd be absolutely adored by both sets of fans.

Worst case scenario would be if he went and didn't get a game. He'd be back in a year or 2 playing for Man Utd.

Guest kingdawson

Yeah, because there's a laundry list of young talents that have been ruined by those 2 clubs.

When have Madrid actually signed a young talent?

Other then the Canales kid at Santander i can't remember one (and look how he's turning out so far).

Guest kingdawson

Why?

Playing abroad for a team like Real or Barca would be fantastic for him. He's young enough that even if it didn't work out he cold come back a stronger person and better for the experience. If he played well he'd be absolutely adored by both sets of fans.

Worst case scenario would be if he went and didn't get a game. He'd be back in a year or 2 playing for Man Utd.

Real would not be a good move for him. The ideal situation for Bale is to stay with us a few years and grow as a player imo BUT if he was to move on it's painfully obvious that Man United would be the best move for him to grow as a player.

Yeah, because there's a laundry list of young talents that have been ruined by those 2 clubs.

Other then the Canales kid at Santander i can't remember one (and look how he's turning out so far).

A certain mr. Higuaín.

Also Gago, Drenthe, Marcelo, Robinho... off the top of my head.

A certain mr. Higuaín.

I remember seeing him at the 06? U21's and he looked amazing, he shouldn't have gone.

Why?

Real would not be a good move for him. The ideal situation for Bale is to stay with us a few years and grow as a player imo BUT if he was to move on it's painfully obvious that Man United would be the best move for him to grow as a player.

No, going abroad and playing a different style of football in a different culture would be best for growing as a player.

I have to agree with KD on this one. I think he's better staying put for now, would he be guaranteed football at this stage if he moved to Barca/Real? Needs regular football, to grow. And if he was to move, yes, Man U I think would be the best move, because he is easily better than their midfield, especially with Scholes and Giggs soon out of the picture.

Guest Heneage

Why?

Do Garay and Di Maria not count?

Guest kingdawson

A certain mr. Higuaín.

Higuain a success, Gago a failure (altough i like him),  Drenthe a failure, Marcelo decent but more failure than success, Robinho good but nowt special.