Other clubs' transfers

Dave

''Tottenham agree to sign South African Bongani Khumalo ''

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/t/tottenham_hotspur/9032478.stm

It went on the Official Site this morning and was taken down about half hour later, don't know why as the pre-contract agreement was signed a few days ago.

The Partnerships that Spurs signed into seem to be working well, Sandro came through the partnership with Internacional.

Just tell the FA that negotiations started in August and get him registered and he can play straight away. Job done.

Worked last time.

:lol:

With all the goals Keane and Crouch are scoring,  just as well VDV's deal did go through.

Third post in a row but...

Roque Santa Cruz in talks for a loan deal with Getafe, the player himself has said that he wants to go to la Liga in the January window. ManCity, however, wants a sale.

I struggle to see anyone paying more than a few million for him. He's awful.

One good season in his entire career and is about 30 now.

Third post in a row but...

Roque Santa Cruz in talks for a loan deal with Getafe, the player himself has said that he wants to go to la Liga in the January window. ManCity, however, wants a sale.

Man City will have subsidise those wages something rotten.

Can see him going to Fulham if he stops in England.

Guest Howaythetoon

Everton are Moyes walking away short of turning back into the club they've mostly been prior to his work, a lower table team. Baba is right in my own opinion regarding their future.

Guest Howaythetoon

His opinion that we are "sharply on the decline"? :lol:

No not exactly but that your future is of moving downwards rather than upwards. If you can keep Moyes though and he continues to do well in the transfer market I can see much of the same for yous, he really is critical to your entire operation.

He's absolutely critical, yes. I don't see us moving downwards (well I was hardly going to agree with was I? :lol:) - we have the best squad and manager that I can remember in my lifetime. The megabucks of City has been a blow since up until 12 months ago we were without doubt better than them, but I see no reason why we shouldn't continue to challenge the upper echelons. For example I think we should (and will) be right in the mix for a top 6 spot this year.