Other clubs' transfers

Dave

We're apparently getting ARAZ ABDULLAYEV - a teenage SENSATION who is the YOUNGEST player to have been capped for his country.

Admittedly the country is Azerbaijan. But still...

Him and Bilyadetinov in the same team. Enough to send Merse back on the okey cokey.

We're apparently getting ARAZ ABDULLAYEV - a teenage SENSATION who is the YOUNGEST player to have been capped for his country.

Admittedly the country is Azerbaijan. But still...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/e/everton/8786712.stm

Aye, that's reporting first option.

Him and Bily in the same team will confuse people one way or another.

Edit: sigh :lol:

Fabregas is one of my most hated players in the league. Can't stand him at all.

Such an arrogant, phoney, horrible little prick.

Poor judgement on your part.

Want to expand on why you think so?

Don't let the fact he's an excellent player stop you from seeing what he acts like. There's been enough twattish incidents in his short career.

Don't let the fact he's an excellent player stop you from seeing what he acts like. There's been enough twattish incidents in his short career.

Fabregas is a cool laid back dude. I can't think of any of these incidents you refer to.

I still think it is ridiculous that EU players has some sort of advantage in going to most of these European leagues. Of course, we should show preference to English players, but is should an Austrian more desired than a Russian?

EU law.

it seems implemented differently in each country though

I still think it is ridiculous that EU players has some sort of advantage in going to most of these European leagues. Of course, we should show preference to English players, but is should an Austrian more desired than a Russian?

EU law.

it seems implemented differently in each country though

Yes and no. All countries are mandated to accept EU workers as nationals, however how you deal with non-EU nationals outside trade agreements (like the Kolpak one) is up to you, hence your work permit system.

In Spain, for example, is much easier to legally immigrate if you're a South American than other non-EU nationalities (helped us get Messi).

Fabregas is a cool laid back dude. I can't think of any of these incidents you refer to.

:lol:

Off the top of my head- running on the pitch after the game vs Hull when he wasn't even on the bench and acting like a hardman, spitting at the Hull assistant in the tunnel, giving Mark Hughes abuse post-game at Blackburn, play acting to get his supposed friend Arteta sent off & spitting in Ballack's face.

He's far from laid back or cool.

Off the top of my head- running on the pitch after the game vs Hull when he wasn't even on the bench and acting like a hardman, spitting at the Hull assistant in the tunnel, giving Mark Hughes abuse post-game at Blackburn, play acting to get his supposed friend Arteta sent off & spitting in Ballack's face.

All our players sit on the seats behind the bench if they are out injured and come on the pitch at the end of the game to celebrate sometimes, he never spat at Horton, he was cleared.

All he said to Hughes was something like i can't believe you played for Barca when your team are playing like that.

All our players sit on the seats behind the bench if they are out injured and come on the pitch at the end of the game to celebrate sometimes, he never spat at Horton, he was cleared.

All he said to Hughes was something like i can't believe you played for Barca when your team are playing like that.

He surely did spit at Horton.

Why would him and other Hull staff make it up & state so officially to the FA? He only got cleared because there was no evidence- the refs had gone to their dressing room so didn't witness it and there was no CCTV. The FA don't take one (or more) persons word above another persons. Like in the Emre case (dare I say it :lol:)

Fabregas is is a classy unassuming young man. Hull, Hughes and Ballack are all vile entities really, so Fabregas can't be blamed. The Arteta thing? Just his desire/desperation to get his team a result.