Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Well for us he's been doing a bit of both but he cuts inside more than he stays on the byline. He's a weird player actually. His usual game involves him going to the byline (ie going on the outside) then cuts inside, then cuts outside again to cross. His crosses are usually good but he has little to no pace and tries these spectacular long rangers at least once or twice a game (usually it ends up in row Z).

His free kicks are some of the worst i've ever seen. He steps up and does his little David Beckham impersonation, flicks his hair back whilst 'concentrating' and seizing up the goal....only to produce the biggest pile of crap free kick in football history.

Do your fans thing he's a complete cunt as ours do?

Guest kingdawson

Well for us he's been doing a bit of both but he cuts inside more than he stays on the byline. He's a weird player actually. His usual game involves him going to the byline (ie going on the outside) then cuts inside, then cuts outside again to cross. His crosses are usually good but he has little to no pace and tries these spectacular long rangers at least once or twice a game (usually it ends up in row Z).

His free kicks are some of the worst i've ever seen. He steps up and does his little David Beckham impersonation, flicks his hair back whilst 'concentrating' and seizing up the goal....only to produce the biggest pile of crap free kick in football history.

Do your fans thing he's a complete c*** as ours do?

Not really tbh, we just think he's rather shite. Can't fault the effort he's put in though but his style of play isn't suited to Spurs imo.

Not really tbh, we just think he's rather shite. Can't fault the effort he's put in though but his style of play isn't suited to Spurs imo.

Is he not a fan of hoofing balls up to Crouch like? ;)

Guest kingdawson

He hasn't been arrogant with us tbf. Hasn't complained when he's on the bench, hasn't moaned, tracks back and helps the rb whenever he does actually play.

Guest kingdawson

Not really tbh, we just think he's rather s****. Can't fault the effort he's put in though but his style of play isn't suited to Spurs imo.

No, he says he prefers to hoof to player like Tim Cahil who might actually score.

Guest schmuck

Bentley scored a freekick against us 2 or 3 years ago for Rovers and celebrating by running off dementedly screaming "That's who I am, that's who I AAAAAAAAAAAM" :lol: :lol: tit  :lol: :lol: Was a smashing player when playing week in week out for Rovers though, served up 20 goals for Santa Cruz which he's never looked like equalling before or since

Not really tbh, we just think he's rather s****. Can't fault the effort he's put in though but his style of play isn't suited to Spurs imo.

No, he says he prefers to hoof to player like Tim Cahil who might actually score.

But he just doesn't do knock-downs like Peter. :no:

Keane & Bentley would improve us so much.

Keane would, Bentley I debate, he looks really low on confidence he needs a smaller club to raise his profile again.

Smaller club than us? I doubt he'd move to a smaller club than us and he'd easily be the best winger at our club if he left.

Back to Blackburn or someone like that. He needs somewhere with less pressure, playing for us at home especially can be quite intense, he needs to be the big fish in a small pond something he wouldn't be.

Fulham on loan would be my random guess. 

Of course he's a good player. When he was here, his injury record was horrible and he was utilised badly (Makelele role under Roeder with Scotty Parker as our driving force... nothing short of mental). We never really got to see much from him other than the odd wonder goal and badge-kissing celebration.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Only have fond memories of him like, just a shame he was never fully fit, but I think I blame us more than Emre - our injury record back then was terrible. Clearly something internal (staff, practice, rushing people back), too many players injured with similar issues.