Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Is he a defensive mid?

He's shut mate I dunno what he is, he can't pass, can't tackle and has no passion what so ever! Exactly what is wrong with some of the players at the moment, there was a rumour that Bayern!! wanted him but he's shite would struggle to get in any team in the league IMO.

On top of this when he came in he looked really good, i thought he would be the successor to Cesc because his passing was really good and he had great vision it's not that he's not progressed he's regressed in the last 18 months imo. I dunno if that's because he's not got the motivation in him or what but it's not good at all. If we can bring in a DMer when he leaves we will improve no end because we have NO suitable cover for Song.

Is he a defensive mid?

He's shut mate I dunno what he is, he can't pass, can't tackle and has no passion what so ever! Exactly what is wrong with some of the players at the moment, there was a rumour that Bayern!! wanted him but he's shite would struggle to get in any team in the league IMO.

On top of this when he came in he looked really good, i thought he would be the successor to Cesc because his passing was really good and he had great vision it's not that he's not progressed he's regressed in the last 18 months imo. I dunno if that's because he's not got the motivation in him or what but it's not good at all. If we can bring in a DMer when he leaves we will improve no end because we have NO suitable cover for Song.

:thup:

So you wont be sad to see him go :lol:

Was a long time ago though, has looked disinterested for a while.

Also, are you, like, not ill yet?

Almost back to normal, biggest issue atm is being really tired all the time. Went for a haircut today and I swear I almost fell asleep during the process.

Canny canny. From what I've read you'll be tired for months to come :thup: Slow and steady.

Time to start drinking coffee.

Almost back to normal, biggest issue atm is being really tired all the time. Went for a haircut today and I swear I almost fell asleep during the process.

Canny canny. From what I've read you'll be tired for months to come :thup: Slow and steady.

Time to start drinking coffee.

:thup:

Really? I assumed that Arshavin was rated at Arsenal. I always remember the 4-4 game against Liverpool, he was amazing.

Yes i remember that, how i remember and long for that again!

Aye, Dan is right, uninterested, unmotivated won't win the ball back for himself wants it done for him BILLY BIG BOLLOCKS. I'd rather Miyachi playing for us.

Get well soon too, didn't know you were ill.

Really? I assumed that Arshavin was rated at Arsenal. I always remember the 4-4 game against Liverpool, he was amazing.

Yes i remember that, how i remember and long for that again!

Aye, Dan is right, uninterested, unmotivated won't win the ball back for himself wants it done for him BILLY BIG BOLLOCKS. I'd rather Miyachi playing for us.

Get well soon too, didn't know you were ill.

:thup: yeah glandular fever, cheers mate.

No and i doubt very much you'll find an Arsenal fan who will and pretty much everything i said applies to Arshavin too.

Thank Fuck denilson is on his way out! Biggest waste of space at the club!

18 hours ago via Android · Like ·

********* Blah blah blah

But in response, I would also like the following sold: bendtner, diaby, almunia, fabianski, eboue & rosicky.

Replace them with some consistant talent that have an end finish or incorporate some of the younger lads like frimpong and lansbury

18 hours ago · Like

Guest schmuck

I dunno, he might still be smarting about the violent assault on his hand by the back of Joey Barton's neck

No and i doubt very much you'll find an Arsenal fan who will and pretty much everything i said applies to Arshavin too.

Thank Fuck denilson is on his way out! Biggest waste of space at the club!

18 hours ago via Android · Like ·

********* Blah blah blah

But in response, I would also like the following sold: bendtner, diaby, almunia, fabianski, eboue & rosicky.

Replace them with some consistant talent that have an end finish or incorporate some of the younger lads like frimpong and lansbury

18 hours ago · Like

Fabianski, Eboue and Diaby still have a future i think, Diaby needs to prove he can stay fit but i've always preferred him off Van Persie but that seems to be Ramsey/Wilshere's position when Cesc is out or goes. Again one of those players that hasn't looked quite right since a big injury (Sunderland broke him)

“We need to add, of course, and we will do,” said Wenger. “But we have a strong base.

“We have enough quality to beat anyone in the world, even with the current squad. You have a Champions League Final and only one team has beaten both of them and that is Arsenal.

Exactly my opinion, we just need a couple more players, we have the beauty we just need the beasts now. Horses for courses, we can't send out the same team to play Barcelona as we would to play Stoke.