Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Ok ya bastards ;) If Baines is worth £25m how much is Ashley Cole worth? What I'm getting it is £25m for Baines is ever more ridiculous than £24m for Lescott.

One BILLION pounds, cos he's Ashley Cole innit. ASHLEY COLE!

It sounds ridiculous, of course, but it's all relative. He's worth whatever someone will pay for him. Transfer fees are already obscene, mind I dunno about anyone else but to me they're starting to feel a bit unimportant almost, as in more and more they're not actually accurately reflecting talent. Maybe I've made up a world where they did.

ain't arsenal linked to him as well

Everton, Tottenham, Newcastle...

I can only assume these clubs are since they're reported to be interested in every single player ever.

ain't arsenal linked to him as well

Everton, Tottenham, Newcastle...

I can only assume these clubs are since they're reported to be interested in every single player ever.

though why everton are continued to be put in the byline is strange given the normal moyes transfer budget (whatever loose change is down the back of his couch)

Man City plan world-record bid for Ronaldo

By Neil McLeman

Manchester City are ready to smash the world transfer record to bring Cristiano Ronaldo back to the Premier League.

Roberto Mancini's men joined European football's elite last week by qualifying for the Champions League for the first time.

City join Newcastle, Everton and Tottenham in the chase for the Portuguese superstar, who they want to spearhead their bid to win the trophy next season.

Ronaldo, 26, moved to Real Madrid from Manchester United in a record £80million move in 2009 and signed a six-year contract worth over £100m.

---------Suarez---------Carroll---------

Hazard---Lucas---Meireles---Young

...looks rather erm...tasty?

being honest this season they've looked better without gerrard

Edited

now that you put it that way...........