Everton 3 - 1 Newcastle United - 11/05/08 - post 'match' reaction from page 9

Dave

W

so much for playing for geordie pride, pricks

Was never gonna be anything different, sadly. If the likes of Smith, Charlie and Duff are on their way out - they why play them? Far better to chuck in some youngsters who will at least give it a go.

So glad I'm not bothering to listen - I'm watching Pompey v Fulham instead.

so much for playing for geordie pride, pricks

Calm down mate. :laugh:

If this is the final straw that makes KK flog Smith, Duff and perhaps replace some others, then it's worthwhile. Should make Ashley wake up and smell the coffee too, if needs be.

I'd never be happy about us losing a game, but I can't say I'll be slitting my wrists if this one stays as it is. It's a nothing game for us, whereas they need something.

Just hope that this allows Keegan to see just how shit smith and duff are for us.

I also hope that any of the clubs that may want to buy them off us haven't seen them play for Newcastle.

Their names alone will guarantee interest.

Just hope that this allows Keegan to see just how shit smith and duff are for us.

I also hope that any of the clubs that may want to buy them off us haven't seen them play for Newcastle.

Who cares if no one takes them, just release the cunts, the money we would spend releasing them would be abit i know, but it would be like a new signing.

Besides some championship shite club will take the likes of Smith and Duff

Here's hoping! It just goes to show how poorly some clubs research their potential transfer targets.

Seems clear that Zog, Duff and Smith are playing for their future, its not like he's tried to fit them into a system thats he knows works but has deliberatley put them in a system that they would all indivudallly thrive or fail.

Persoanlly as annoying as the Zog situation is, i really want him to come good, although having said that 442 doesnt look like an option, cant see what keegan will of seen to want to keep it next season.

Here's hoping! It just goes to show how poorly some clubs research their potential transfer targets.

the only hope we have imo is the promoted teams coming in for them or Rangers or Celtic. Possibly the Boltons etc might show an interest.

dear lord.  I texted a mackem mate asking if they've got players putting in half-arsed efforts.  I couldn't picture Keane standing for that. The reply is "No.  the stewards are being twats though.  Stopping people doing a conga around the ground."

:laugh: