Keegan forbids players from speaking to the media

Skirge

This might be a shock to some but does anyone think he could have banned them from speaking to the media because of the shit performance they put out this afternoon.

This might be a shock to some but does anyone think he could have banned them from speaking to the media because of the s*** performance they put out this afternoon.

un-keegan like if it is. he's more the "you were shit...explain yourself" variety

This might be a shock to some but does anyone think he could have banned them from speaking to the media because of the s*** performance they put out this afternoon.

no...prob cos of all the shit stirring

Surely he is just protecting them because who ever went out to be interviewed was going to get asked questions about what has been going on this week.

For for me its more a case of him making sure they dont put themselves in a bad postion by offering these wankers a slip of the tongue quote.

Surely he is just protecting them because who ever went out to be interviewed was going to get asked questions about what has been going on this week.

All the main hacks will be at the games that mattered, all tomorrow papers will be about the champions, runners-up, who is down, play-off games & the stories behind them. Mickey Owen would have to come out & say "FATSO YOU MAY BE A BILLIONAIRE BUT I AM WORTH ABOUT £42 MILLION SO YOU CANT BULL ME INTO TAKING A PAY CUT, SO FUCK YOU"  for us to even make the news.

For for me its more a case of him making sure they dont put themselves in a bad postion by offering these wankers a slip of the tongue quote.

:mysterysolved:

All the main hacks will be at the games that mattered, all tomorrow papers will be about the champions, runners-up, who is down, play-off games & the stories behind them. Mickey Owen would have to come out & say "FATSO YOU MAY BE A BILLIONAIRE BUT I AM WORTH ABOUT £42 MILLION SO YOU CANT BULL ME INTO TAKING A PAY CUT, SO FUCK YOU"  for us to even make the news.

None of those topics seemed to matter during the week tbh.

Probably has alot to do with the Owen rumours, id imagine he doesnt want Owen talking to the press and doesnt want other players in a position where they are asked about him.

All the main hacks will be at the games that mattered, all tomorrow papers will be about the champions, runners-up, who is down, play-off games & the stories behind them. Mickey Owen would have to come out & say "FATSO YOU MAY BE A BILLIONAIRE BUT I AM WORTH ABOUT £42 MILLION SO YOU CANT BULL ME INTO TAKING A PAY CUT, SO f*** YOU"  for us to even make the news.

None of those topics seemed to matter during the week tbh.

They did come Saturday & todays papers & will tomorrow.

Probably has alot to do with the Owen rumours, id imagine he doesnt want Owen talking to the press and doesnt want other players in a position where they ask about him.

:mysterysolved: :nods:

Guest Magpie007

never a dull day when it comes to newcastle this is why the media finds it easy to write shit about us  :frantic:

never a dull day when it comes to newcastle this is why the media finds it easy to write shit about us  :frantic:

The repetitiveness of the cycle is pretty tedious now tbh.

Guest Stephen927

Martin Jol is now out, Ardiles in.

Ardiles out. Keegan back.

THE MESSIAH IS GOING TO SAVE US!  :frantic:

Guest mobiius

owen going one way ronaldo going the other got to keep a tight lid on that one incase wan de ram it from spuds hijacks the deal O0

Guest kingdawson

Keegan out, Martin Jol in apparently...

If thats true, you lot are gonna be in for a long, hard season. He'll get you to escape relegation with 2 games to go, then claim he did a good job :thdn:.

EDIT: Ardiles will probably go for his tried and tested 2-6-2 formation, and hopefully you'll score more than the opposition (prefer him to Jol though).