Keegan forbids players from speaking to the media

Skirge

"If ever we needed a team to look at we were in the right place today.

"If Everton can finish fifth, why can't we? We have a bigger stadium and more fans, but they all play for each other and that's the spirit we don't have.

"If we can get that with the players we've got there's no reason we can't challenge for that spot next season."

Sounds a bit worrying, tbh. I wonder if our dressing room problems may actually be as bad as has been rumoured in the past.

I think the spirit has definitely been there the last few months....just when Smith and Duff (& Zoggy?) get on the pitch it goes to pot.  No-one seems to have any faith in them, least of all themselves.

Can't believe some were worried :lol: As soon as I saw this I thought "good, keep the players away from the shit-stirring twats."

The only questions that would be asked would've been wether they're going to be here next season or not anyway.

Well done KK.

Has anyone else had trouble with those embedded iplayer videos on the BBC?  Since the derby it's always told me "This content is not currently available"  :angry:

I used to get that all the time on Sky Broadband. Seems to work on Three. Must be your IP I reckon.

Hmm, I've changed IP address and still no joy....also the iplayer works for full shows.  :undecided:

Has anyone else had trouble with those embedded iplayer videos on the BBC?  Since the derby it's always told me "This content is not currently available"  :angry:

I used to get that all the time on Sky Broadband. Seems to work on Three. Must be your IP I reckon.

Hmm, I've changed IP address and still no joy....also the iplayer works for full shows.  :undecided:

Having the same problem. Also with Sky.

I am on SKY & mines works fine. I have real player installed which I thinks helps.

I am on SKY & mines works fine. I have real player installed which I thinks helps.

no probs on virgin

yeah no probs on virgin either.

I had this problem on the Sky footy site but I realised it was because I'm using Firefox 3 Beta 5. Works fine in IE.

virgin and firefox and no probs here

Everything was so positive before the Chelsea game, now it all seems to be falling apart. Does anyone else feel like this? Or am I just putting too much faith in what the papers say.

easier games with much to play for then harder games with little to play,add journalists and stir to a nice thick consistency

I had this problem on the Sky footy site but I realised it was because I'm using Firefox 3 Beta 5. Works fine in IE.

that's what I've got.

:tickedoff:

that's what I've got.

:tickedoff:

maybe your virgin isn't pure

mind you i did have to watch all through moyes yackety yack thinking keegan would be on after rather than scrolling down to find him in a seperate box

You see that post-match interview KK said some odd things...well, it was more about how he said them and what he didn't say but a rough transcript of the interview that's on the BBC website shows up some slightly concerning issues, I think...but when asked if he'd could assure fans he'd still be in place to see through the summer transition:

"I can definitely assure them of that. As the statement said it was a very good meeting, and it's one that we had to have...so, I'm not going to elaborate on that cos you know...what happened in that room between the five, six of us, whatever it was, I can't remember the numbers, it was a good meeting.

"And I told the players - it might disappoint them, but - I'm still here...and I'm gonna be here and I want to take this club back up the table with the players and the staff I've got...

*hesitates a bit then says

"I've got a very good staff here now, they work hard, so...why not?..."

Trouble at mill, I think... :kasper:

Wasnt it just self-deprecation?

That phrase:

"And I told the players - it might disappoint them, but - I'm still here...

and his overall interview demeanour, voice and body language suggests to me (and yes I concede it's all down to personal interpretation) a man who is somewhat ill at ease with the current set up and he's probably still getting shit from certain quarters within the squad - this problem has been going on for so long now it's beyond a joke and nobody's been able to root out the cancer.

Or I may just be over-reacting a bit. It has been known. :pow: