Louis Saha seen at SJP

Guest Phil K

Hmm, kind of agree with you Dave. I think its more a case of being unlucky for Saha though, he could have done really, really well there but injuries hindered him - as did their purchase of Rooney. That f***** a few things up for him.

I was only joking like.

I'd be horrified if we went for him after the debacle with Owen though tbh.

confusing a lot of people today aren't you dave

Saha would be a good signing, he's no Alan Smith. He's a genuinely dangerous striker and a very good footballer

wouldn't surprise me if Martins ended up at Old Trafford.

Martins is the crown jewels at this club and Ashley knows it. Plus, why would Man U really want him, they have two strikers, neither of which would work particularly well with Martins and both are basically better, more refined versions of him

Hmm, kind of agree with you Dave. I think its more a case of being unlucky for Saha though, he could have done really, really well there but injuries hindered him - as did their purchase of Rooney. That f***** a few things up for him.

I was only joking like.

Saha would be a good signing, he's no Alan Smith. He's a genuinely dangerous striker and a very good footballer

And has managed 90 minutes in the league only 3 times this season.

It doesn't matter how good some players are, if they are very rarely fit then their ability is irrelevant when it comes to thinking about signing them IMO.

I was only joking like.

And has managed 90 minutes in the league only 3 times this season.

It doesn't matter how good some players are, if they are very rarely fit then their ability is irrelevant when it comes to thinking about signing them IMO.

thats more than i might have expected tbh. if youve got ronaldo, rooney, tevez, anderson etc. why would you want to play saha? plus if they were to play 4 midfieidlers, they might play ronaldo plus tevez/rooney up front. hes made appearances (mainly from the bench) in 17 premiership games, scoring 5 goals (3 against the mackems and 1 against us!!)

Guest DazzaNufc1892

with a trip to moscow in mind, and the fact that i know he was out last night in manchester, and that the lads have today been on a day out, il tend to say that this is the biggest pile of shit since tomato ketchup came in green

Guest Deep456

For like £5million I would have him. If Smith is worth £6, I wouldn't mind us paying upto £7million for him, anything more and no thanks.

For like £5million I would have him. If Smith is worth £6, I wouldn't mind us paying upto £7million for him, anything more and no thanks.

smith worth £6? not a chance. thats even more than i paid for a ticket to fulham v blackburn!!

Fair comment, Dave

A mate of mine who actually has business dealings at SJP

Told me Allardyce would be bumped 2 days prior. (Nah - day before when I think on)

Crap maybe, but all part of life's rich whatever....

What's the source?

HP

Hopeless twat - I told everyone 2 weeks before he was on his way.

Guest LucaAltieri

Nah, it can't be.

Not unless it's an Owen part-ex...

.... :frantic: