player of the season official website poll

ChrisJbarnes

shay given, steve harper, habib beye, steven taylor, nicky butt, james milner, michael owen, oba martins.

how the hell given and taylor can be in there i just dont know.

Also noticed that in the Everton-Newcastle Skysports player ratings (which are almost, always wrong) Taylor had a rating of 6 despite being at fault for all our goals.

If it had been Cacapa his rating would have been 2-3.

shay given, steve harper, habib beye, steven taylor, nicky butt, james milner, michael owen, oba martins.

how the hell given and taylor can be in there i just dont know.

Also noticed that in the Everton-Newcastle Skysports player ratings (which are almost, always wrong) Taylor had a rating of 6 despite being at fault for all our goals.

If it had been Cacapa his rating would have been 2-3.

agreed. and they normally rate beye harshly saying he was "given a tough time".

Shift button broken is it CJB?

Got to be Beye I suppose, easy choice. There should also be a strong voice to naming and shaming the shittest...

Shift button broken is it CJB?

Got to be Beye I suppose, easy choice. There should also be a strong voice to naming and shaming the shittest...

I apologise sincerely for my grammatical errors, i hope time will heal these emotional wounds. i seriously cannot actually work out why anyone would nominate steven taylor as player of the season!!

Guest michaelfoster

Given 0.9%

Harper 6.7%

Beye 40.5%

Taylor 4.3%

Milner 4.4%

Butt 20.2%

Owen 15.1%

Martins 7.8%

None of them.

Only Derby & Reading let in more goals than our goalkeepers & defence, our midfielders are a bunch of plodders (unhappy t*** in CNZ) & none of strikers reached the old benhmark of 20 goals a season.

Once again as collective they are all s****!

Ha-bib Beye, Beye, Beye, push pineapple, shake the tree. Ha-bib Beye, Beye, Beye, push pineapple, grind coffee. To the left, to the right, jump up and down and to the knees. Come and dance every night, sing to the Habib melody!

Guest pont-toon

Ha-bib Beye, Beye, Beye, push pineapple, shake the tree. Ha-bib Beye, Beye, Beye, push pineapple, grind coffee. To the left, to the right, jump up and down and to the knees. Come and dance every night, sing to the Habib melody!

class avatar mate

one of the all time classic films

class avatar mate

one of the all time classic films

:)