UEFA Cup Final 2008 won by Zenit St. Petersburg

midds

I'm from a Catholic family who all seem to prefer Celtic (I do as well, most of the time), but I still want Rangers to win.

Their travelling support is a marvel and they seemed far less arsey than the Celtic fans when they came down here for that friendly a few years back.

That's the main reason I dno't like Celtic. I.e. the way their away fans have gone on when I've seen them in the Toon.

Rangers fans are/have the potential to be just as bad.

But I haven't encountered them acting like total cockends in Newcastle. Plus Celtic fans f****** hate the English, the Union, the idea of Britain etc. with a passion, which I find very sad and tedious.

I didn't have you down as one of those on here that uses generalisations Alex ;)

11/10 Zenit in 90 - £20

9/1 Zenit in ET - £10

10/1 Zenit on Pen - £10

Zenit win = profit between circa £4 - £70 off £40 stake.

... I think. ???

Not too sure about that betting. If you just want Zenit to win you could have just backed Zenit to win the competition on Betfair, it's 1.64 so you would have won £25.60 less commission for your £40 stake.

Guest alex

I'm from a Catholic family who all seem to prefer Celtic (I do as well, most of the time), but I still want Rangers to win.

Their travelling support is a marvel and they seemed far less arsey than the Celtic fans when they came down here for that friendly a few years back.

That's the main reason I dno't like Celtic. I.e. the way their away fans have gone on when I've seen them in the Toon.

Rangers fans are/have the potential to be just as bad.

But I haven't encountered them acting like total cockends in Newcastle. Plus Celtic fans f****** hate the English, the Union, the idea of Britain etc. with a passion, which I find very sad and tedious.

I didn't have you down as one of those on here that uses generalisations Alex ;)

I'm sure loads of the Celtic fans were spot on btw. The hundreds walking about, acting like cocks, pissing in the street and generally behaving like wankers did catch my eye though ;)

Guest nufc_geordie

£5 on Zenit to win at 11/10 will yield me £10.50 return.

Also put £1 on 3-0 Zenit with Arshavin first goal @ 125/1.

and        £1 on 2-1 Rangers with Barry Ferguson first goal @ 100/1.

Just a bit of interest whilst I watch it in the pub. Anyone out about town for it?

Town is absolute carnage!! :lol: I reckon there's well over 100000 rangers fans here and every single one is stinking drunk! I got to go home from work early because we were so dead, might be something to do with our office being on albert square - you'll understand when you see the pictures. ;) It's not all good news though, I've seen some terrible sights today. :o it appears that everyone from the blue half of glasgow has come down here today even the skagheads including one particularly wissened old...

Guest Toepoke

Town is absolute carnage!! :lol: I reckon there's well over 100000 rangers fans here and every single one is stinking drunk! I got to go home from work early because we were so dead, might be something to do with our office being on albert square - you'll understand when you see the pictures. ;) It's not all good news though, I've seen some terrible sights today. :o it appears that everyone from the blue half of glasgow has come down here today even the skagheads including one particularly wissened old...

If it makes you feel better Glasgow is lovely today.

...woman who was dancing in the middle of the tramline with her baps flapping about like two flaps of leather. :(

Oh dear... :lol:

I was up by Piccadilly Gardens at about 10am and it was mental.

...woman who was dancing in the middle of the tramline with her baps flapping about like two flaps of leather. :(

Fucking hell! Good luck with the skag heeds, I miss them and their quality yarns to try and get 20p out of me.

From the BBC

I just saw a Rangers fan offering someone £10 for a can of lager. The city must have run out of alcohol and it's only 4 o'clock."

Philip in Manchester via text

Judging by the queue going into Spar on Piccadilly, that bloke's talking out of his arse.