Boro don't want Smith

Lemmy

Guest NUFC4

I love Alan Smith's dedication, however, he reminds me a lot of Scott Parker in terms of play.

Not even close.

sounds right

I'll pay for the taxi, if it's true? can't believe Schwarzer would be going to Juventus.

Why? He would be a great second choice.

We should never have sold Parker and we should never have bought Smith. Parker and Barton would be a great centre midfield partnership in my opinion.

I'll pay for the taxi, if it's true? can't believe Schwarzer would be going to Juventus.

We should never have sold Parker and we should never have bought Smith. Parker and Barton would be a great centre midfield partnership in my opinion.

No doubt Man U and Chelsea are battling for their signatures right now...

I love Alan Smith's dedication, however, he reminds me a lot of Scott Parker in terms of play.

Not even close.

remember being mocked early in the season for saying smith was a poor man's scott parker.  :lol:

Are you serious? he's not even a good 4th choice Smith is.

Eh? Parker scored more goals than Smith and he actually contributed occasionally. Smith is fucking diabolical.

I'll admit that I thought he could be a very good signing after that goal in the friendly.

Tried to defend him up til about Christmas, but have since given up and admitted that he's completely fucking shit.

Please Boro, sign him up, would be our best summer transfer.

he talk about Schwarzer aye..

Eh? Parker scored more goals than Smith and he actually contributed occasionally. Smith is f****** diabolical.

Sorry I think we are getting our wires crossed some how, I meant Smith isn't even 4th choice.

he talk about Schwarzer aye..

Are right my mistake!

Guest VegasToon

I'll admit that I thought he could be a very good signing after that goal in the friendly.

Tried to defend him up til about Christmas, but have since given up and admitted that he's completely f****** s***.

Please Boro, sign him up, would be our best summer transfer.

You weren't the only one.  I thought the same. 

Guest teepee

Just said on the radio that Smith wants to stay at Newcastle.

so what - he also wanted to stay at man utd

get rid, no matter what he wants!

Guest Stephen927

I wanted us to sign him when he left Leeds, so when we signed him from Manchester United I was quite happy.

Doesn't contribute anything, just tries hard. Sums up what Sam Allardyce was all about.

I wanted us to sign him when he left Leeds, so when we signed him from Manchester United I was quite happy.

Doesn't contribute anything, just tries hard. Sums up what Sam Allardyce was all about.

Smith doesn't even try hard, he hasn't got a clue.